ADVERTISEMENT

2017 and SCVarsity.com

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
Guys, I wanted to let everyone know that we will begin our 2017 coverage for Football with some "spring looks" as we have done each year and that 2017 coverage will be back to par with previous years, with last season's lack of coverage not included.

Some of you know that 2016 was a very difficult year for me personally. My parents were diagnosed in March of last year with an autoimmune disease (mom) and stage 4 lung cancer (pop). Taking care of them was a tremendous strain in every aspect. Most of you know my mother died in August as the footbball season was beginning. Following her passing, we had four more deaths in our family between August and November and to say the least it was a very difficult time for me emotionally/mentall and took a toll on me. I appreciate the prayers and thoughts from those of you who knew what was going on.

All of that is behind now and I want to focus on getting SCVarsity back to par on coverage for you and the kids. My plan is to make as much of the content as I can FREE, the way we started back in the beginning. Death and the realization of mortality has a way of giving one a different perspectiv on things. I would appreciate and welcome any help from anyone interested in being involved in coverage.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at scvarsity@sc.rr.com

Thank you all. God Bless.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
JB ...sorry to hear all of this. Bless you my friend. Thanks for all you do on here.

Guys, I wanted to let everyone know that we will begin our 2017 coverage for Football with some "spring looks" as we have done each year and that 2017 coverage will be back to par with previous years, with last season's lack of coverage not included.

Some of you know that 2016 was a very difficult year for me personally. My parents were diagnosed in March of last year with an autoimmune disease (mom) and stage 4 lung cancer (pop). Taking care of them was a tremendous strain in every aspect. Most of you know my mother died in August as the footbball season was beginning. Following her passing, we had four more deaths in our family between August and November and to say the least it was a very difficult time for me emotionally/mentall and took a toll on me. I appreciate the prayers and thoughts from those of you who knew what was going on.

All of that is behind now and I want to focus on getting SCVarsity back to par on coverage for you and the kids. My plan is to make as much of the content as I can FREE, the way we started back in the beginning. Death and the realization of mortality has a way of giving one a different perspectiv on things. I would appreciate and welcome any help from anyone interested in being involved in coverage.

Thank you all. God Bless.[/QUOTE
Greetings,

This is Alan Alvarez, Sr. your Friday night White Knoll Fan. Likewise, sorry to hear about your lost as I was unaware and you Faith shows strong as you could not tell through your over the air broadcast. July I lost my mother also lung cancer and it's a tough please.

I get by saying we are built to leave at some point and it usually initiate a smile.

Well I am looking forward to our Friday night conversations. I am in the heat of track season with my son now and likewise he's ready for some football.

Talk you you soon.

Alan Alvarez, Sr.

Thank you all. God Bless.

This crap didn't last long...lol

I GOT YOU AND THATS THE BEST YOU CAN COME BACK WITH, GOING IN THE GUTTER, CLASSLESS BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THE PEBBLES

So it's gutter now...all you do is talk crap, but I didn't really expect much coming from a goat lover....

This is exactly what these boards turn into when people actually come on here wanting to talk football and idiots like you respond with garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT