ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Preseason Top Ten - Class 4A

its a little low for the loaded stags, but will take it form a upstate lover

JB...Dfold here... I know the Si
lol... old eyes can't see the keyboard... what I meant to say is I know the Silver Foxes are loaded, but I don't see the Feckless Pickens Blue Flame in the 4A top 10?...I am disappointed....ha. Having said that I think the former Easley coach Chad Smith is the HC now, and I believe he brought the former HC, Andy Tweito on board too.. I think. Any eyes on that? Those two give me a little hope...well, for more than 2 wins anyway...haha.

Hard to believe MB #2 :D reputation precedes I guess. Seahawks have been very good but faded down the stretch since last Championship. I expect them to lose a few early which will take are of that useless optimism. Work Wins Confidence not the other way around....;).

lol... old eyes can't see the keyboard... what I meant to say is I know the Silver Foxes are loaded, but I don't see the Feckless Pickens Blue Flame in the 4A top 10?...I am disappointed....ha. Having said that I think the former Easley coach Chad Smith is the HC now, and I believe he brought the former HC, Andy Tweito on board too.. I think. Any eyes on that? Those two give me a little hope...well, for more than 2 wins anyway...haha.
Curious to see what Smith and Tweito can do for the Feckless Flamers... at least this looks to be a move in the right direction.

Old Man of Dutch Fork!!!

You're alive!!

Dude, when you go "quiet" on here for months at a time, I always worry about you...

:(

COACH, WHO GIVES A RATS REAR FOR YOUR POSTS EVERY BLUE MOON, GO COACH AND LEAVE THE BOARDS FOR TH MUSCLEBOUND PEBBLE AND ME.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT