ADVERTISEMENT

2A Championship Games

Come on man...Why? You know why!!!!!! You just just don't say it because it would make you look balloon headed is all. So I'll say it for you. Dillon is probably the best well oiled machine of any team in the state!! I think they would beat Byrnes and DF in a close game. But! We will never know just how good that wildcat team really is but ain't nobody getting a W on them.

To make it more exciting let the defensive tackles run the ball with the nose guard playing Qb!!! Then all offensive tackles get a crack at being linebackers and Db. Just for a few plays late in game for laughs!!!!!!!!

Bro you need to put the peace pipe down. Dillon would not beat Byrnes or Dutch Fork. They couldn't win a state championship in 4a or 3a but dominate in 2a. There is a big difference.

Yeah...not saying they would not be good.... but teams like Hartsville and South Pointe in 3A....and a whole list of teams in 4A... and playing a 4A schedule every week... big difference between that and a 2A schedule. I do agree, that I would have loved to see Dillon and Timberland play. Timberland may be the only 2A team that could give Dillon something of a game, and Timberland has played Dillon tough in the past...

Dillon would be a contender in 3a like they were while classified as such but would not be as dominate.

This years Dillon team could beat any 3am team in the state. They can play with any top 4a team in the state and ain't nobody can tell me no different. The past or class has nothing to do with the strength of this years Dillon Wildcats.

Originally posted by HWY9:
This years Dillon team could beat any 3am team in the state. They can play with any top 4a team in the state and ain't nobody can tell me no different. The past or class has nothing to do with the strength of this years Dillon Wildcats.
I do not think they could beat any 3A team in the state, nor do I think they could finish with the season they have in a complete 3A schedule. Keep in mind, they ARE a 3A team; just because kids from the other school are not counted in enrollment doesn't mean they aren't drawing from the same number of kids that some of the 3A schools are.

"They can play with any top 4a team in the state and ain't nobody can tell me no different."

Yep, I'm thinking he's from Dillon. Based on his mastery of the english language I'd say we have us a winner.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Put those rings on your fingers while you can - you got a good thing going. Seems I watched Dillon for YEARS and they could not quite get it done. One back in the 40's.... then... 61 years before pay dirt again.

Props to their 4 rings in 6 years. But let's not be stupid in our assessments.

eek.r191677.gif

Come on people get your heads out of your apps!!!! I said this years Dillon team.
chairshot.r191677.gif

Originally posted by dacoach:
"They can play with any top 4a team in the state and ain't nobody can tell me no different."

Yep, I'm thinking he's from Dillon. Based on his mastery of the english language I'd say we have us a winner.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Put those rings on your fingers while you can - you got a good thing going. Seems I watched Dillon for YEARS and they could not quite get it done. One back in the 40's.... then... 61 years before pay dirt again.

Props to their 4 rings in 6 years. But let's not be stupid in our assessments.

eek.r191677.gif
Otay I'll do better assesmeant next time coach

Originally posted by JB@Rivals:
Originally posted by HWY9:
I do not think they could beat any 3A team in the state, nor do I think they could finish with the season they have in a complete 3A schedule. Keep in mind, they ARE a 3A team; just because kids from the other school are not counted in enrollment doesn't mean they aren't drawing from the same number of kids that some of the 3A schools are.
I'm not trying to make Dillon look bad by saying that! I just think they have a really good ball club this year. What 3a teams do you think is better?

That's what I thought! There is no 3a teams out there better than Dillon except maybe Hartsville!!! And that's maybe not in stone.

JB im not familiar with Dillon...what other school are they drawing from? And why does it not count in their enrollment?

dillon gets away wth not counting dillon students that go to the vocational school in there enrollment..scamming the syztem

Originally posted by drawplay000:
dillon gets away wth not counting dillon students that go to the vocational school in there enrollment..scamming the syztem
Is the vocational school on the Dillion Campus? Wade Hampton has to the count the Fine Arts Center students in their enrollment because the center is on the Wade Hampton campus. That is the reason WH is now 4A but I know they have gotten only 1 athlete from the fine Arts Center since it was added and that was a golfer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT