ADVERTISEMENT

3A Predictions

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
Guys, will get to the 3A predictions sometime tonight and tomorrow but an update.

Mom was moved to ICU last night - got called at 2am to the hospital; this morning, when I went to check on her at 9:30 right after I got there she went into cardiac arrest and they had to do a mayday (code) on her. They did resuscitate her but she is intubated and on vent. Does not look good. Just keep us in your prayers.

Prayer for God's Will.... Peace and strength for you and your family.

I feel for ya man I know what you're experiencing adds up to many a sleepless night. Hang in there JB pray for the best.

Guys, will get to the 3A predictions sometime tonight and tomorrow but an update.

Mom was moved to ICU last night - got called at 2am to the hospital; this morning, when I went to check on her at 9:30 right after I got there she went into cardiac arrest and they had to do a mayday (code) on her. They did resuscitate her but she is intubated and on vent. Does not look good. Just keep us in your prayers.
Prayers from Kabul brother.

You promised this over a week ago and still haven't done it....I understood due to the circumstances, but since then, you have been attending scrimmages and writing about them on Twitter....That's fine too, but take care of the work you said you were going to do....this is total bullshit

Dear God..... JB ain't the only person who needs our prayers, folks.

Unbelievable.

:rolleyes:

I don't deal with excuses...it's not like this is the first time he's done his type of crap...he always starts things and drop it mid stream. A bunch of damn excuses.

If you have time to attend scrimmages, and do write ups on them, you have time to complete something you said you would have done over a week ago.

So this thread was posted on August 3rd and here it is Wednesday afternoon, August 17th and still nothing. Do what you say or just tell the truth. Garbage...

Well Strebel they are up, and I have to say that I am truly astonished to see that he has BC in the top 10 in 3A....

Well Strebel they are up, and I have to say that I am truly astonished to see that he has BC in the top 10 in 3A....
Truth is, lower state 3A is weak outside of Dillon, Bluffton, ST, and Timberland. Upstate isn't exactly overpowering either.

ADVERTISEMENT