ADVERTISEMENT

ASFC Results

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
The release of results began this morning and are timed to release in different categories. I know that some of you are "anxious" to see the results so at anytime if you want to get something specific that has NOT been yet released, email me and I will try to accommodate your request.

There were some impressive results in both the underclassmen and the rising seniors in several categories. I can tell you that we had only one record approached and that was the 40 yard dash by Matthew Martin of Westside HS, who tied the "hand held" time set by Jay Spearman in 2007 at 4.38. Jay, however, also had a laser time of 4.5 (we could not do laser this year because of the rain).

There were a few players who did NOT get their reach measured during the vertical jump, so there is no way to calculate their jump. This was a small number, however.

When we release the "complete" results all together, there will be no names, only shirt number and position.

The same results from the Combine has been posted for about 6 hours now, you said the results would be released throughout the day! That has not happed yet! Why is it so difficult to just post all the results at one time? This is starting to get pathetic, there has been alot of over promising and under delivering!

Reactions: STREBEL72
Results are being released now. There is NOTHING pathetic about what we do at SCVarsity.com but if it is a problem you are welcome to email me or call me to discuss it.

Reactions: GameOva
Did you ever get the 40 times open? The link for it in JB's post isn't working, but if you go to my question that quotes the links .. they work in the quote. Hope that helps, if not already figured out

JB are you still planning on posting your write ups on all the Top Performers in each event? You had said they would come out like you have posted them the last couple of years ... thanks

JB are you still planning on posting your write ups on all the Top Performers in each event? You had said they would come out like you have posted them the last couple of years ... thanks

Yes, we are releasing those right now...DBs and DLs are already up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT