ADVERTISEMENT

ASFC Top Performances By Position

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
Every position has been released, with top performers in the testing phase, as well as a brief summary of the skills/one-on-one standouts.

2015 ASFC Top Performers: WR

2015 ASFC Top Performers: OL

2015 ASFC Top Performers: TE

2015 ASFC Top Performers: LB

2015 ASFC Top Performers: RB

2015 ASFC Top Performers: QB

2015 ASFC Top Performers: DL

2015 ASFC Top Performers: DBs

There were some very impressive results. The 40 yard dash by Westside WR Matthew Martin was very good and Christ Church's Braxton Westfield's 38 inch vertical was impressive. Keep in mind, we do NOT use the jump pad - the Vertec is THE most accurate (outside of laser) for the vertical jump and that's what we use. I've seen too many "skewed" and questionable verticals with the jump pad because of the people who are supposed to be monitoring the jumps.

Anyway, a very strong group of kids at this year's event. I was impressed with the top guys at ever position. And it was interesting to see some schools who have not had a lot of participation in the past bring kids and do well at the event.

The good news is, we will NOT be doing the Inbody520 next year. It is too time consuming and for this particular event, too much of a bottle neck.

I was happy with the change to the 20 yard dash/10 yard split for the interior linemen this year. It was demonstrative of the explosiveness and much better than seeing a 40 on those guys.

I will be making a couple of more changes for the 2016 ASFC and it will be the best event yet. One of the changes I'm SURE you guys will like is ON-SITE results. This will give us the ability to utilize the rating system I've developed (with the help of a Math Phd guy LOL). More on that later.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT