ADVERTISEMENT

Aynor

Well in 6 games since the bat allegations Aynor has scored 28 runs and hit 3 home runs if what has been reported is correct. That comes out to 4.6 runs a game. That's about 9 runs less per game. Now I'm not saying they are quilty but the numbers sure reflect something has changed.

@Bush league.. Last 6 games had two games against a Dillon team that will be playing to get to lower state champ game sat. Two games against a one seed in Barnwell, that had not lost a home game all year long till Aynor beat them at home!

Have you seen a few of those teams in aynors Conf? They have trouble catching infield fly balls must less routine plays. Outside of Georgetown, Dillon, Johnsonville, Aynor and St James there are not many good teams in the area. I went and watched one of there games against a local 4a school....bunted for 7 straight runs in the same inning. Held that team to 0 runs

Reactions: NA_JACKET
Well in 6 games since the bat allegations Aynor has scored 28 runs and hit 3 home runs if what has been reported is correct. That comes out to 4.6 runs a game. That's about 9 runs less per game. Now I'm not saying they are quilty but the numbers sure reflect something has changed.
Wow only 4.6 runs per game they must really stink!o_O My local team killed the ball all year and playoff time came and it shut off. Just maybe the level of pitching and pressure turning up had something to do with it.

I'm just stating what the numbers show

@Bush league... Of course you are.

Some understand the difference in quality pitching/defense and others do not! The bottom four of that conf is as bad as ive ever watched. Marion is a much improved program and headed in right direction though

I understand the difference in good softball and bad softball. I also know it's not normal for a girl to hit a ball 250'. I also know it's not normal for a team to hit 40 homers. I promise you I know more about this this whole situation then most do! I'm not getting in a pissing match with you but I read this board and I see people defending something they don't have direct knowledge of it all. I happen to know what I'm talking about
If you don't have direct proof you have no proof. If you have real proof show it or state it. Otherwise you are the problem. I don't know a soul at Aynor but I am not buying this crap! I have seen plenty a softballs hit 250. Just watch the college game. I know they aren't college players but I have seen it several times in North Augusta's program. Having been part of Carolina Elite's program I have seen plenty of balls hit that distance on a regular basis. My daughter is a pitcher and I wish the bats weren't so damn hot. Anyway there is your pissing contest!

Nobody is selling anything for you to buy. Just like you said you don't know a sole in Aynor so how would you know anything other then what you read on a board? I don't care what you're buying or selling. You have a opinion of what you read and that's ok to have one. We all have opinions but some just happen to know more then others. It's not normal for a average girl to hit it 250'. Elite players yes from time to time, college players yes but how many high school girls are elite?
You are determined to call them out and you are in the know? You are determined for people to know the truth but you wont say what you know. Politician or troll? Care to state who you are or stay hidden?

Reactions: cocky53077
New Nobody is selling anything for you to buy. Just like you said you don't know a sole in Aynor so how would you know anything other then what you read on a board? I don't care what you're buying or selling. You have a opinion of what you read and that's ok to have one. We all have opinions but some just happen to know more then others. It's not normal for a average girl to hit it 250'. Elite players yes from time to time, college players yes but how many high school girls are elite?

@Bush league....I guess youre talking about other poster! Ive seen many of their games personally and have seen prolly three balls hit 230+. Shortstop hit one at Aynor deep and pitcher hit one at latta. My understanding the CCU coach has came to watch the pitcher play...so I would assume she may be in that elite company you speak of. The shortstop is a pretty good talent as well. Plays on that lighting showcase team

No sir I'm not going to tell what I know, and I'm not the only one that knows. I'm just one of many that's in this AREA! I'm done taking about it because you can't argue with a guy behind a key board. I'm ok with you having a opinion, we all do. I would hardly classify CCU as elite talent. Very nice accomplishment but not elite
Troll...You are done talking because you dont know lol. CCU sixth in the country in HR. Before you get all excited that they don't play in a big conference they do play top teams out of conference and it doesn't matter much. They still hit them far and you don't consider them Elite and maybe they are "average girls" in your opinion.

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/softball/d1/current/team/345
CCU Morgan Noad leads the county in HR's
http://www.ncaa.com/stats/softball/d1/current/individual/514

Jimmy Seigler is the name if you need someone not in hiding to argue with. Troll on but until you are brave enough not be a internet cowboy or add proof I will bow out.

No sir I'm not going to tell what I know, and I'm not the only one that knows. I'm just one of many that's in this AREA! I'm done taking about it because you can't argue with a guy behind a key board. I'm ok with you having a opinion, we all do. I would hardly classify CCU as elite talent. Very nice accomplishment but not elite

I'm from this area also and I hear things about kids on several local teams! Who knows if any truth to them......but they don't get talked about because their teams are not very good. Kinda how is usually goes

The juiced bat talk has been around for a decade or two. The bottom line is good pitching beats good hitting all the time.
There are a ton of good hitters throughout this state and not enough good pitchers.
If I am not mistaken the North Augusta squad hit 30+ homeruns this season, and came up against a pitcher and coaching staff that would not pitch it down the middle of the plate.
So what's the best solution? Eliminate hot bats that get better with age or start developing pitchers at the local level and at a very early age. As of right now it's a hitters game and there are a lot more "throwers" out there than pitchers.If you don't like them hitting homeruns, don't throw it down the middle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT