ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball League

Skools

Four Year Letterman
Jul 10, 2009
I wanted to know if anyone know of a travel baseball league in the Charlotte, Upstate area. I don't mean showcase team's where they play tournaments on the weekends.

Skools, you've got me confused. You want info on a travel ball league where teams don't play travel ball? I think that used to be called American Legion.

I'm thinking he means Utrip or whatever teams play in tournaments with play-offs and trophies.

Basically American Legion format but in the fall. Play other towns during the week. Travel baseball but not the showcase format

Skools, with most players being involved in either football, basketball or other activities it would be difficult to play during the week for a lot of players. Fall tournament entries are pretty seriously lower than Spring and Summer for the same reason. Even local rec leagues have much lower participation levels during the Fall development seasons.

Sounds like you're talking about the Diamond Prospects fall league.

Originally posted by Skools:
Basically American Legion format but in the fall. Play other towns during the week. Travel baseball but not the showcase format

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT