ADVERTISEMENT

Blythwood @ Boiling Springs

BS100

Two Year Starter
Feb 26, 2013
Myranda Dills Smacks a Home Run (season-3) for Boiling Springs. McKenna Quinn gets herself another HR (season-6) as the Lady Bulldogs so graceful, so elegant, so humble, so TOUGH run away with a WIN against Blythewood 5-0.

The UpState softball 4A circuit has completely opened up. Lauren's beat Byrnes tonite, and wow, it is not too much unexpected. As Lauren's played Boiling Springs Twice in the preseason, and both game were absolute dawg-fights.

Clover is in command as they beat Dorman. Wow, the Clover Eagles. What a tough group to play against. Boiling Springs played them early and took us to the 9th inning before BS Logan Webb hit a blast to settle it (season-7).

Northwestern is also in the lead in the UpState and the only team our team has not heard about. Oh my gosh, if they are anything else like the teams already talked about, whew ... What a playoff.

The Boiling Spring Lady Bulldogs are starting to reach uncharted territory, as our team Home Run total has now reached thirty-six (36). Very near the forty-three (43) all-time record for this town. It will take every team member pull together, even tighter than they have this season, to reach the goals set out for the season

Tremendous respect for Northwestern, Clover, and Laurens, as they are great, great programs, and whoever makes it to the top will be a mighty foe.

Boiling Springs, Northwestern, Clover, Lauren's .... Wow.

Last edited:
I hope that was meant as a complement, because I am almost sure that negative remarks do not emit from this team, nor this town.

But sure, they are having a really good time. If their stance during the National Anthem offends, I sincerely apologize.

And PS, the sound system was completely messed up. We are working on it and may have been the benefit of the humor.

Last edited:
I do not use negative remarks, nor in any way speak with a tone that disrespects any individual, or team in this wonderful state of South Carolina.

The young lady softball players in South Carolina are the best the world has to offer. It is necessary to look up to them, whoever they play for. Comments otherwise reflect more on the poster than it does any player.

Every individual has faults. There is a time and a place to reflect that. We all listen and try to improve. But I think you are letting emotions dictate, when the bigger picture is so much more Important. Point well taken.

You may continue on if you like?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT