ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Sinclair

ch_seahawkfan

Varsity All American
Sep 25, 2007
at the one min. mark on this video see Brandon Sinclair describe his multiple roles this season.

He was beat up by playoffs '13 and did not do much until the Daniels game. By the end of '14 the punishment had obviously taken it's toll on Sinclair. No sense running him over and over into a monster wall like Wilson threw up. Sinclair is much better in space with his elusiveness and speed. With over all talent down MB will need him full speed, if possible, like he said,,, playing some defense, running, catching and he is important on special teams. Brandon is a great all round athlete. GO SEAHAWKS !!!

btw - he is following Arnold to OD..... but could he make it at a Power 5 ??

Well said CH. I agree. It's a fine line to walk. Give Brandon touches, but try to keep him healthy for a playoff run. That's stuff the normal fans don't understand. Yes he could play in the power 5 to answer your question. It also backs up my support and understanding what Coach is facing. Not many options behind Sinclair. When you expect to make the playoffs, win the region...but aren't blessed with a loaded team...a capable team, but not loaded one you have to approach the season like a marathon not a race.

Last edited:
Brandon runs with some good power but he is not the size to be a "power back" and pound the line of scrimmage all season long. MB has to get him the ball as the season goes on but if he is over used, worn out, or gets hurt the season is toast.

Right here man.... From what I have heard, Wilson is probably the toughest team in the region and that win went according to plan. Lake City is always a hard place to go,, and play. St. J. and N.M.B. are better, but a good game can beat them. Taking nothing for granted but if this little Seahawk team can gel,,, it could get interesting.

On the topic of Coach Early... the Hillcrest v Westside thread here is not an unexpected read on "antics" from HCSE,, and players. He can coach and build a program for sure but his enthusiasm borders on insanity at times.

On the topic of Coach Wilson.... The best I have ever seen at getting the most out of what he is given to work with. But, it would appear, yes/no - that the lack of attention to the under programs and the fact that his kids go to Conway School System,,,, at some point,,,,,the deal is done?

Last edited:
OMG......You say his enthusiasm borders insanity.......Just let someone disagree with you and you become the Donald Trump of high school football....

Yep, those 80's teams could tote the pigskin brother!!!!! The offensive line on those teams came off the ball......the defense was awesome.
Mickey is just the type of coach who will always throw the football. That's his thing!! It's the new thing every young coach wants to do.
You just need to stop pumping your chest about a HIGH POWERED PASSING ATTACK. They struggled with Wilson and Arnold was running for his life most of the game. They got a long way to go before being that.
I just don't see a 2013 event happening this year. Just being honest...:cool:!! They do have room to get a lot better though. I hope they prove me wrong!!!!!! Yep, the Early thing i did change so you couldn't beach about it....;)

Brandon sustained a concussion against Wilson and was held out of the LC game by the trainers. Don't know about this week's game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT