ADVERTISEMENT

Byrnes

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005
JB- How do the Rebels look this season? Also, what is their non-region schedule like? Your thoughts...

Fold, Byrnes opens with Northwestern, then TL Hannah, and then host two time 4A NC State Champs Mallard Creek of Charlotte. MC returns 16 starters from last years state title team. Also have Randy Moss's son who transferred in. Pretty tough stretch for the rebels to open with. The rest of their schedule isn't much.

Fold, Byrnes opens with Northwestern, then TL Hannah, and then host two time 4A NC State Champs Mallard Creek of Charlotte. MC returns 16 starters from last years state title team. Also have Randy Moss's son who transferred in. Pretty tough stretch for the rebels to open with. The rest of their schedule isn't much.
The rest of their schedule isn't much? Dorman? Spartanburg?

I think Dorman is on the mix again in Region II; no doubt that they are not blasting teams anymore, but the defenses have caught up to that style of offense. They should finish in one of the top 3 spots in region play.

The rest of their schedule isn't much? Dorman? Spartanburg?

I think Dorman is on the mix again in Region II; no doubt that they are not blasting teams anymore, but the defenses have caught up to that style of offense. They should finish in one of the top 3 spots in region play.

JB, obviously Spartanburg will be tough, I was referring to the Riverside, Wade Hampton, Mauldin, and Boiling Springs of the world. Byrnes has four solid games on tap, but I think they handle Dorman.

Don't count out Mauldin just yet. Our team is much improved from last year. Looking to give the big three of region II a run for their money.

Don't count out Mauldin just yet. Our team is much improved from last year. Looking to give the big three of region II a run for their money.

Well then they better be MUCH improved. Don't see that happening. I don't see Spartanburg backing up at all, should be even better. And Byrnes should be much more stable in Lanes second year. Mauldin may be better, but it is still about talent at the end of the day, and they both have a lot more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT