ADVERTISEMENT

Casting Call....

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005
The casting call for the sequel of Deliverance there in Red Bank..... got all gussied up for the Irmo game.... new overalls, new Get'er Done trucker caps, new mud flaps for the Ranchero (the Pinto is up on cinder blocks in the front yard, with the transmission in the bathtub) .....all for naught.

If memory serves, Dutch Fork curb-stomped Irmo recently.... just sayin'

Give my best to Burt Reynolds, Ned Beatty, Jon Voight, and that kid with the "banjer" there in Red Bank....

"Paddle faster, I hear banjo music"

Um... dfoldman and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but childish isn't a word I would ever use to describe him.

A "jerk"... "egotistical".... "Knotts-homer".... these might be words I would use, but never "childish."

Don't worry, dfoldman.... I gotcha back.

;)

:D

The casting call for the sequel of Deliverance there in Red Bank..... got all gussied up for the Irmo game.... new overalls, new Get'er Done trucker caps, new mud flaps for the Ranchero (the Pinto is up on cinder blocks in the front yard, with the transmission in the bathtub) .....all for naught.

If memory serves, Dutch Fork curb-stomped Irmo recently.... just sayin'

Give my best to Burt Reynolds, Ned Beatty, Jon Voight, and that kid with the "banjer" there in Red Bank....

"Paddle faster, I hear banjo music"

Red Bank's not too far from Rednexington

He consistently degrades an entire community based on what high school kids do on a football field. No one is talking trash to him to start all of this, he comes out on his own for no good reason. I could understand if there were WK folks on here talking trash, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Dutch Fork and WK haven't even played in over two years. It has PERSONAL written all over it and reeks of immaturity, not to mention a lack of respect for the young men and the coaches that put their heart into that program. He's a poor excuse for an adult. If you want to actually talk about the games, then fine talk football, but that is something he rarely if ever does.

HHhmmm....

.......um, ok.

This one seems personal between y'all, so I will take my good-natured, joking self and exit stage left.

o_O

When I think of DF the chant "Overrated" continually plays in my head, especially this year....

Um... dfoldman and I haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but childish isn't a word I would ever use to describe him.

A "jerk"... "egotistical".... "Knotts-homer".... these might be words I would use, but never "childish."

Don't worry, dfoldman.... I gotcha back.

;)

:D

"Thanks" dacoach.....lol..... security found an explosive device outside my accommodations here in Kabul today.... pretty certain those overall wearing "banjer pickers" from Red Bank are the ones that placed it there....luckily the State Department got EOD to chopper in and had a nice controlled detonation. Nice try WK. Got to up your game substantially to get the DFold..... toothless hacks.

Hey, I've got nothing against a Pinto...or a Ranchero.... the transmission in the bathtub is a bit worrisome, but its still warm...they can take their weekly bath in the "crick".... Tommy Terrific will have the Foxes in good shape come playoff time... don't you worry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT