ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Club Softball Team

Won 1st 6 games , I think Friday and sat..play today JMU championship I believe .. Solid team looks like , with good coaching.

Coach is named Eric. He is a Greenville high school coach I believe. Has a job , travels quite a bit , but makes time to come out to Clemson to coach the girls. Doesn't get paid , so volunteers his time , gets some gas/ meal money perhaps , and paid hotel on the road, that's it.
My daughter was going to go to Clemson , and play club , but got a late offer . I would recommend Clemson club softball highly ..to those choosing Clemson university .

Update: The Clemson Club Softball team came up short in the Championship Game against James Madison. We had to play 9 games in 3 days on the winners bracket side. This would be a tough feat for any college program.

On a positive note we are number 2 out of 111 teams in the nation. The team was started less than 4 years ago with around 6 players and this past season we carried 24 on the roster. This is a growing program with amazing talent.

If you meet the following criteria we would love to see you at tryouts in the fall:
1) A Tiger
2) A Clemson Student
3) Love Softball
4) Tired of thinking softball is your job at your current school that you are attending just to play softball and want to love the game again.

Coach Muir
864-982-1859

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT