ADVERTISEMENT

COACHING CHANGES - WHATS THE WORD?

Hearing that West Oak is open as well

Nobody seems to have any success at West Oak. One would figure you would at least catch lightening in a bottle every now and again and be decent. What is wrong down there? Kids? Administration?

Did you mean No admin support? Drug issues in the town, county or school? Wallahalla is in smae county and they have turned it around with a new coach.

Sorry, meant no admin support. Drug issues among teens in the community are alarming.

West-Oak has pretty much been horrible for as long as I can remember, no athletes to really speak of. They did have an awesome running back in the late eighties I believe. Walhalla played a weak schedule, including Carolina and West-Oak twice. They lost to anyone that had a pulse.

Not a head coaching vacancy, but if any are looking to land somewhere else as an assistant, try River Bluff. Bit of a mutiny going on over there apparently as 6-7 assistants have walked.

Not a head coaching vacancy, but if any are looking to land somewhere else as an assistant, try River Bluff. Bit of a mutiny going on over there apparently as 6-7 assistants have walked.

Do you know why they would be? Disagreement with the HC??

This school has everything you would want as a program as far as stadium, weight room, and the school (mini college). but they just don't have the record you would expect. Is it because of the conference??

He was handed a loaded team capable of a state championship run. There are 10 to 12 seniors that have college offers plus several underclass men. He overwhelmingly underachieved. I could have won 10 games with that team. The job is open for applications and we can do much better. I hope he gets his chance at a smaller school to learn how to be a head coach. He deserves that.

THANKS PAPA, HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU THINK HAVE THAT I FONE HERE, CANT SLEEP, YOU AFRAID YOU MIGHT DIE. TRANSLATE IT AND EMAIL IT TO ME, SLICKER2005@GMAIL.COM. I THINK IT SAYS THEY ARE TOO CHEAP AT CORNWAY AND WILL HIRE THE 10 WIN ASSISTANT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT