ADVERTISEMENT

Coker College Wrestling Camp

Jan 11, 2013
Coker College wrestling would like to extend to you and your wrestlers an invitation to its 3rd annual high intensity wrestling clinic held on the campus of Coker College June 20th . The clinic will run from 9AM until 4PM. This clinic will focus on the fundamentals of wrestling basics on your feet, ground game and top offense while incorporating high pace technique designed to prepare its athletes for the next level. The clinic will be broken up into three sessions lead by each clinician in order to given its students different looks at techniques, wrestling offense and defense and better opportunities to
learn.

Clinicians:

-Head Coker wrestling Coach, two time Division II
All-American and NCAA DII National Champion Cy Wainwright.

-Assistant Coach, Junior College National Runner-up and
Division II All- American Jeremy Bommarito.

-Assistant Coach and 2015 Division II NCAA National
Qualifier Travis Laxton.

- Coker College NCAA Qualifier Charlie Huff

In addition to a day of intensive learning and training, all participants will receive a wrestling t-shirt and lunch. For any questions please contact Head coach Cy Wainwright at cwainwright@coker.edu or phone:843-857-4214 or myself at this email or the phone listed below.

Team Discounts are available at 5 or more..

Please Register Online. http://www.cokercobras.com/information/camp/15summerwrestlingclinic

This post was edited on 4/1 10:56 AM by cywainwright

I would like to extend a thank you to the kids that showed up to camp Saturday. We had a great turnout from 5 states. I wish them success and Jr Duals, Fargo, and Disney. Please let us know how we can help with future camp needs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT