ADVERTISEMENT

DF....GOAT? Dutch Fork 59 Hanna 20

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005
DF 59 TLH 20...After roaring through 5A this year outscoring their opponents 771-131 in 13 games... I would put this DF team up there with the Byrnes and South Pointe great teams, as well as the old Spring Valley Summerville, and Spartanburg teams from the 70's, 80's and 90's. With the weapons coming back next year the Silver Foxes may be even better next season. Hats off to Coach Knotts. Fear The Fox...5A Champions once again.

Tommy Knotts is as Good as it Gets in High School Football he is 2nd to No ONE - He is as Good or Better Than Some of The All Time Greats - McKissick of Summerville, Varner of Woodruff ,Herron of South Pointe ,Bentley of Byrnes, Richardson of the Great Clinton Teams Just to Name a Few

Couldn't agree more with the above post. They are talented, buy the DF team I saw Friday was as well a coached high school team as I have seen. And I've seen some good ones. And I don't see anyone slowing DF's domination until Knott's retires, or decides to take on some other challenge.

Couldn't agree more with the above post. They are talented, buy the DF team I saw Friday was as well a coached high school team as I have seen. And I've seen some good ones. And I don't see anyone slowing DF's domination until Knott's retires, or decides to take on some other challenge.

Tommy Knotts is as Good as it Gets in High School Football he is 2nd to No ONE - He is as Good or Better Than Some of The All Time Greats - McKissick of Summerville, Varner of Woodruff ,Herron of South Pointe ,Bentley of Byrnes, Richardson of the Great Clinton Teams Just to Name a Few

I forget, how many National Championships does he have? And how many big time teams has he EVER beaten?

Sincerely, the Colquitt County Packers, 2015 National Champions!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT