ADVERTISEMENT

DFOLDMAN....Fear The Fox

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005
Much to everyone's dismay... the Taliban or the Haqqani Network did not do me in...I'm still here. I believe a lot of folks laughed at me when I told you there was more talent walking the halls at Dutch Fork than any other school in SC and Tommy Terrific would get it on the field and get the best out of it. I am accustomed to being right... so...I feel vindicated saying "Told You So".

Was at the Spring Valley game... SV looks the part...athletes, size...good coach, but DF is a machine. It was an epic throttling of the highest order. Rival game with Irmo next. The Yellow Jackets better pack a lunch because the Foxes do some work. Look forward to it.

And never fear you gang of overall wearin', mouth breathin', Deliverance cast extras from Red Bank...I have not forgotten about you... the Silver Foxes are saving that butt whuppin' for last this season. So breath easy...for now.

FEAR THE FOX

Last edited:
How is your hometown school doing ?
My family moved to the Dutch Fork area from Berkley County back in the 1740's-1750's before finally moving on to Pickens County about 1800 so I claim Dutch Fork....haha. The Feckless Flamers are victims of economics and the associated apathy. If the the current coaching staff there can't correct it, it can't be fixed.

The Silver Foxes may be the best high school team I've ever seen play- Spring Valley is no slouch...good coach, size, speed, skill positions... and DF went through them like they were not even there, 63-0. Could have scored a couple more times probably. I left at the start of the 4th at it was 49-0 then. Irmo is next up...the Yellow Jackets better come ready. I will be there. Tom Knotts is a fantastic coach and he has the community support, a school district with resources, and loads of talent. The scary thing is they may be even better next season...so many of the key players on the team are juniors and sophomores. DF stadium is a fun place to watch a game, and you won't see a better team anywhere close by... Fear The Fox.

At this point DF is easily the dominant program on the state. Knotts is an elite coach. When you combine that with talent, and the support from the community, everybody else has a problem. At first glance this early in the season, one looks around for someone that could challenge them. Seems like it most people's minds the only one out there that might be able to is Dorman. But we will see. It is a long season.

At this point DF is easily the dominant program on the state. Knotts is an elite coach. When you combine that with talent, and the support from the community, everybody else has a problem. At first glance this early in the season, one looks around for someone that could challenge them. Seems like it most people's minds the only one out there that might be able to is Dorman. But we will see. It is a long season.

I would add Byrnes, Fort Dorchester, Boiling Springs and Gaffney to the conversation along with Dorman... Maxpreps has TL Hanna ranked ahead of DF which I find hard to understand, especially given the fact DF is two time defending champion. If DF plays the way they did Friday and keep mistakes and injuries to a minimum... they will hard to stop. Spring Valley is no slouch and they got "rantova"... Look forward to watching them against Irmo this coming Friday.

That won't be much either. Apparently, this is Kennedy's swan song at Irmo. Really haven't undertound Irmo the last few years. Always seem to have a bunch of talent, but it never translates to winning at the level their talent would make you think.

Just wonder how many players are at Dutch fork that should be at other high schools in cola area. But Tom Knotts is a recruiting machine. As long as schsl allows it and the school district does. Dutch Fork will have the best talent in the state year in year out.

Just like Byrnes used to be. Not sure that Knott's actively recruits, but when you have a successful program it attracts people. Kids know that college coaches are going to be looking at film of DF, and that they may get an opportunity by playing there as opposed to another school.

Much to everyone's dismay... the Taliban or the Haqqani Network did not do me in...I'm still here. I believe a lot of folks laughed at me when I told you there was more talent walking the halls at Dutch Fork than any other school in SC and Tommy Terrific would get it on the field and get the best out of it. I am accustomed to being right... so...I feel vindicated saying "Told You So".

Was at the Spring Valley game... SV looks the part...athletes, size...good coach, but DF is a machine. It was an epic throttling of the highest order. Rival game with Irmo next. The Yellow Jackets better pack a lunch because the Foxes do some work. Look forward to it.

And never fear you gang of overall wearin', mouth breathin', Deliverance cast extras from Red Bank...I have not forgotten about you... the Silver Foxes are saving that butt whuppin' for last this season. So breath easy...for now.

FEAR THE FOX

Dutch fork has great coaching and a great system.
I believe fort dorchester has the best talent on campus period.so I will have to agree to disagree on that .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT