ADVERTISEMENT

Disney Duals

BuckkillerSC

Bench Warmer
Jan 29, 2015
Who funds the Disney Duals for the SC team? Why are these wrestlers having to raise money for that? I would have thought that the SCUSA would be funding this. Anyway, they have a gofundme page set up. Help them if you can.

Team palmetto isn't going to Disney this year. It's a shame. Disney is a AAU event, team palmetto is nuway, so they sprung for a nuway summer nationals instead. Still a big tournament but it's not Disney.

Reactions: BuckkillerSC
Team palmetto isn't going to Disney this year. It's a shame. Disney is a AAU event, team palmetto is nuway, so they sprung for a nuway summer nationals instead. Still a big tournament but it's not Disney.

Well I donated to them. I hope there is a team going.

I believe there are two teams going from SC to Disney Duals. Team Palmetto used the SCWYA high school tournament as the wrestle-off for the NUWAY tournament. NUWAY tournament is the week after Fargo. Tough for the kids to do both.

Reactions: BuckkillerSC
There is definitely one and trying for two teams to go to Disney Duals. So if you donated rest assured all monies will support the teams going. And thank you if you already donated. When the time comes I will try to post to FB on South Carolina Wrestling group updates and photos. Again thank you for all the support. A lot of these young men couldn't participate without the support of the wrestling community.

There is definitely one and trying for two teams to go to Disney Duals. So if you donated rest assured all monies will support the teams going. And thank you if you already donated. When the time comes I will try to post to FB on South Carolina Wrestling group updates and photos. Again thank you for all the support. A lot of these young men couldn't participate without the support of the wrestling community.

I am most happy to help. So how about everyone that reads these posts take a little time and donate to these teams. It will not hurt you to give some money to these boys.

Here is the link-https://www.gofundme.com/team-south-carolina-disney-duals

Reactions: lowcountrydad
To all those who have donated, many thanks. Shows the more positive side of SC wrestling and the great support out there. Also kudos to teammate Jacob for getting this started.

Reactions: lowcountrydad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT