ADVERTISEMENT

DOC - 4LIFE - GREENWAVE

GS194

Two Year Starter
Jan 22, 2015
Hearing QB is transferring to Stratford after Bennett has been running with the 1s. What have you seen or heard?

IT IS TRUE, THE WAVE ARE IN TROUBLE AGAIN, ALSO HEARD THE CREEK QB GOT IN TROUBLE AND THE CREEK HAS NO QB NOW

Don't know about the Stratford thing, but he has left the Summerville team. I have only been out there a few times, but from what I am hearing he walked off the field in the middle of practice and quit. I have heard ALOT more but won't go in to detail because one, I am not 100% it is all true, and two he is a kid and I am not going to bash any kid on here or anywhere else. What I know for a fact is that Taylor taking reps with the 2's had nothing to do with his ability.

Thanks 4 Life, we probably have the same info, but good form to not drag kid through the mud. Him leaving does NOT surprise me at all. I think long term Bennett was prob the answer, but the other kid leaving puts them in a bad spot for the upcoming season. What does it look like for QB depth as I have no visibility on that.

It looks like Bennett will be the 1, unless there is a transfer which may be possible. A JV kid named Banks is getting the #2 reps, but its my understanding that if something happened to Bennett that Burnette is likely going to be the QB. Similar to what they did with Jackson last season.

Thanks, if what Slicker said about GC is true, would not surprise me if other QB shows up there. McCurry took some emergency snaps last yr, so I would think after baseball, he may be back in the mix.

The Goose Creek QB that got in trouble is a senior. It is not the guy they expect to be the starter this year

Don't think McCurry can throw the football well enough. Burnette can throw the football better than Bennett, but has never played QB and doesn't want to play QB because he will play receiver in college. I can confirm that the Goose Creek QB that got in trouble was the one from this season, not next years QB.

Ft. Dorchester is losing their starting safety. They already had to replace their whole secondary minus my son.
Fort will still be stacked! Is the safety transferring, moving, or what? And whats going on with your Oline? Having to replace most of them from last season right?

The wave spring game is set for Thursday 19th at 1:30pm behind the school.

COME ON TO THE CORNER, WE PLAY OURS ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD FRIDAY MAY THE 20 TH AT 6:00. THEY ARE HAVING A 30 MINUTE 7 ON 7 FOR THE FRESHMEN PLAYERS ,THEN REGULAR SCRIMMAGE WITH THE BIG BOYS

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
Summerville's spring game will be at 1. The students get basically a half day so they can watch the game and we are having a food truck rally before and during the game. Should be fun!

SO BASICALLY YALL ARE MAKING MONEY OFF THE STUDENTS TO GET THEM OUT OF SKOOL, YALL SUCK

The safety is leaving... I don't know what they look like and I don't care... All I'm gonna say is they messed with the wrong parents...

They have a coach who likes to curse out kids. He had the nerve to tell my wife that he decides whether or not my son goes to college and Coach Laprad makes excuses for him. Yes I punched his ass...

Yep boxed his ass off...Coach Laprad said I wouldn'tget to see my son practice or play again but he forgot who is the daddy... I hope he find a safety and a running back...
Well I hate that your family had to deal with that type of nonsense! Makes no sense to treat anyone that way, I think sometimes coaches forget where their place is in the food chain. I hope you guys find a good landing spot where your son is happy. We have a brand new DC from Atlanta that's doing a great job. Would love to have you guys at The Ville!

YOUR WHITE QB IS TRANSFERRING NOT BENNETT

Last edited:
The coach I'm talking about is not on the defensive staff... My son loves coach floyd and coach Brent. Instead of doing what's right Coach Laprad try to put the fault on another person. If you are a throwing coach for track and you put nothing into the kids tell me what you are gonna get out of them. This same coach cursed out an offensive lineman assaulted another coach in practice, assaultedme after the brawl last summer, but you band me from even dropping off and picking my girls up from school. This ass hole still gets to teach and coach but I'm band from watching my son's practice and games. It's ok for him to threaten my son's future but I can't defend him. Ive lost all respect for Coach Laprad... He didn't call me but he had the damn officer to call me.

The coach I'm talking about is not on the defensive staff... My son loves coach floyd and coach Brent. Instead of doing what's right Coach Laprad try to put the fault on another person. If you are a throwing coach for track and you put nothing into the kids tell me what you are gonna get out of them. This same coach cursed out an offensive lineman assaulted another coach in practice, assaultedme after the brawl last summer, but you band me from even dropping off and picking my girls up from school. This ass hole still gets to teach and coach but I'm band from watching my son's practice and games. It's ok for him to threaten my son's future but I can't defend him. Ive lost all respect for Coach Laprad... He didn't call me but he had the damn officer to call me.

Stratford has a great staff and top notch program....they would take care of them like the 3 other players that went there last year from The Fort.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT