ADVERTISEMENT

DOC - 4LIFE - GREENWAVE

That would be correct! Taylor from Summerville is officially going to The Knights. Wonder what other shake ups are going to happen in the next few weeks. I think there are a few more coming down the line soon!

HEARD THEY WILL HAVE A NEW SPRINKLER SYSTEM IN THE RAT HOLE ON THE VISITOR SIDE TO WET US WITH A CONSTANT DRIP AND MORE FISH HEADS UNDER THE STANDS,.

Fort will still be stacked! Is the safety transferring, moving, or what? And whats going on with your Oline? Having to replace most of them from last season right?
Center is working hard for them.
Kid ate all my mahi .
I know what coach it is.
Its what you make moonshine in.

Last edited:
Mahi are popping off shore man.if you go nows the time.30 pounders.
If i make another run ill get you a whole one .gotta lot to do before graduation though.if i do ill pm you or something you can get one.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
Transferring is the easy part, becoming athletically eligible is a different story. Seems often times the two are confused. A student can be approved to transfer, but NOT approved to play sports. IMO, the two should go hand in hand, but that is not the rule. Statewide allows transferring within district based on local rules without losing a year of eligibility. Here, a student normally has to enroll in a class(s) that are not offered at the school they are leaving. Gaining and losing administration must sign off on athletic eligibility before it goes to SCHSL. For the few cases I have seen, seems some schools drag their feet when releasing kids, but eventually it happens. Out of district transfers are an entirely different story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT