ADVERTISEMENT

Eagle Duals needs 1 more team

Nov 17, 2014
2016 Airport Eagle Duals

Coach,

We are excited about your team attending this year’s Eagle Duals at Airport High School. This year’s tournament will take place Thursday , December 22 2016. I know the tournament is moved forward a week this year due to the holiday schedule. We plan on moving it back after Christmas next season. Weigh- ins will begin at 7:45 AM and we plan to begin wrestling at 9:00 AM.

Team’s committed to this year’s tournament:

Airport Brookland Cayce Camden Midland Valley

Columbia Colleton County Hammond Ridge View

RNE White Knoll North Augusta

We will run the tournament as we have in the past. We will start off in 3 pools of 4 teams. You will wrestle all teams in your pool and then moved into a placement pool of 3 teams, wrestling both from that pool. This will guarantee you 5 matches and we will be able to place all teams 1-12. A trophy will be award to the Champion. We will have a concession stand and admission will be $5. In the past, we have been finished by 5 PM. There will also be a hospitality room for coaches.

Entry fee for this year’s tournament is $175 and checks can be made to Airport Wrestling.

Airport High School

1315 Boston Avenue

West Columbia, SC 29170

Look forward to seeing you,

Steve Sisk

803-974-0465

Last edited:
I hadn't heard a response back. Let me make sure it didn't go to wrong box. Got you guys in! Ill send you the letter.

:( My fault
-baby bird

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT