ADVERTISEMENT

Gaffney post 109 Crusaders

Just bustin' your chops. I think the boys from Gaffney have the personnel this year to win the state title. I will be surprised actually if they don't. Even with Lamb out. Best of luck representing S.C. !!!

Just bustin' your chops. I think the boys from Gaffney have the personnel this year to win the state title. I will be surprised actually if they don't. Even with Lamb out. Best of luck representing S.C. !!!

well Chapin Newberry put in on Post 109 tonight 7-1...Lefty for them dropped 2 bombs i think he is from Dutch Fork he has a great swing both of them were 2 run bombs

yep Florence fought back and beat them at the end of the game. nah i think it might be a while before Post 109 can get back they lose everything..they will be extremely young

Heard Gaffney coach is his last year!
I guess things could change but when i talked with him he said that he planned on being here next year. His middle son moves up from Juniors next year to Senior legion. His son will be a junior in high school this upcoming year. Just wondering if Post 109 making it to state this year will bring a few more players out next year.

Last edited:
The boys from Gaffney are done. Thought all of you had these guys going to the regionals? Maybe next year.
Always nice to see a "fan" of another team act like a jackass like this post.

Gaffney was talented. But they of course don't have the luxury of pulling starting pitching from 8-9 high schools like Florence does. There is a reason Florence has been so dominant most years. If you allowed Gaffney to pull talent from the 8-9 schools surrounding that area, I think you might have had a different result. But you do you.
Stay classy onthebeach65. Don't gloat for too long. You might get introduced to karma earlier than you'd like.

In my opinon the teams that can draw from the most high schools normally are the teams that give themselves a advantage! At the same time you have to recruit those players too! Florence, Horry, Charleston/Goose Greek, and Greenville all have advantages! Still have to play the games though! But you look at Sumter they barely use half their enrollment!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT