ADVERTISEMENT

hanna football

Dec 8, 2016
I am here to let some steam off. I found out today that our head coach will be given another chance to coach this team. this is after the kind of crap he put on the field this past year. for those of you that may not b familir with our team we are suppose to be loaded with collge players. for thos that did not get to see us play (u didnt miss much) we were the most penelized team in every game we played. this team looked like crap. the only decent win we had was against greenwood. the other wins were because the other teams had 0 talent. as much as this coach makes and having his own strenght and conditioning coach and having the 5000 sqware foot football building u would think he could put a decent team that is well coached on the field. Look at westside. they benn good ever since there coach got there and we always beat them before the coaching change. ours was 1-10 his first year and we been sucking on defense ever since he got here. now i am hereing that the coaches r saying we cant win because we dont have any good player. thats bullshit. was told tonight he been given 1 more year to fix it. it want happen. he dont kno what he doing. fact.the ad is his buddy and he needs to go to. our basketball coach is horible. westside is good in both football and basketball because they went out and got new good coaches. we get these old farts that because they been around so long they are good old boys with our ad. go and look how much these people make. both head coach and the ad make over 100000 apeace and they dont even have to teach a class. people on hanna side need to let there school board now that we want coaches that earn these big money paychecks. if the ad want do it then fire him. a lot of talent been waisted right now coming thru hanna. i hate it for these boys in football and basketball but i gues they will have to go thru another bad year before anything is done. it going to b to late then. a lot of the good players are looking to leave already. please please hanna get us some good head coaches and get them a staff that nows what they r doing. that b my christmas wish.

If the guy at Hanna is underachieving, would imagine the superintendent would force a change. Supposedly when he took over he placed an emphasis on wanting good football teams and being willing to pay for it with high salaries. Those high paying gigs are great, but you better win, and win big.

I am here to let some steam off. I found out today that our head coach will be given another chance to coach this team. this is after the kind of crap he put on the field this past year. for those of you that may not b familir with our team we are suppose to be loaded with collge players. for thos that did not get to see us play (u didnt miss much) we were the most penelized team in every game we played. this team looked like crap. the only decent win we had was against greenwood. the other wins were because the other teams had 0 talent. as much as this coach makes and having his own strenght and conditioning coach and having the 5000 sqware foot football building u would think he could put a decent team that is well coached on the field. Look at westside. they benn good ever since there coach got there and we always beat them before the coaching change. ours was 1-10 his first year and we been sucking on defense ever since he got here. now i am hereing that the coaches r saying we cant win because we dont have any good player. thats bullshit. was told tonight he been given 1 more year to fix it. it want happen. he dont kno what he doing. fact.the ad is his buddy and he needs to go to. our basketball coach is horible. westside is good in both football and basketball because they went out and got new good coaches. we get these old farts that because they been around so long they are good old boys with our ad. go and look how much these people make. both head coach and the ad make over 100000 apeace and they dont even have to teach a class. people on hanna side need to let there school board now that we want coaches that earn these big money paychecks. if the ad want do it then fire him. a lot of talent been waisted right now coming thru hanna. i hate it for these boys in football and basketball but i gues they will have to go thru another bad year before anything is done. it going to b to late then. a lot of the good players are looking to leave already. please please hanna get us some good head coaches and get them a staff that nows what they r doing. that b my christmas wish.

I somewhat see where you are coming from. When Hanna played us the last game of the season, it was very messy. If I remember correctly, the paper said Hanna had 15 penalties for right at 200 yds. To be honest with you, I can't remember ever being at a game with that many for one team. Then the next week I read that Hanna had like 12-13 penalties in the loss to Hillcrest in the playoffs. It did seem like the paper was making an emphases on the penalties.

You guys do have a lot of talent. On both sides of the ball. I personally thought Hanna would have done much better than what they did. However, starting out your first three games against Gaffney, Boiling Springs and Spartanburg was very brutal. Whoever made that schedule out needs to have their head examined. I can see playing one tough team to start the season like Clemson does but not three in a row. Why do you think Clemson started out the season with Auburn and the next two weeks played Troy and SC State.

I am going to give my honest assessment being that I live in Anderson and know and talk to people from that side of town:

The first year he was here he did things his way with the O and D. Hanna went 1-10.

The second year he turned the O over to a new coach but kept the same D. Hanna went 8-5 but only won when they outscored their opponent. D was still bad.

This past year you guys were suppose to be the real deal with talent and having a lot of returning players. Hanna goes 6-5 and according to hanna people looked really bad even when you won. The O was down and the D still looked bad.

Not a good scenario when you compare what our guys did the last three years. Especially on D. Maybe he needs to look at the D. That seems to be the common theme the last three years.

Calling bull honky on that post by Hanna Grad. Trying way too hard to appear as an uneducated parent/grad. Ulterior motives going on there...

Does seem to be the season for a lot of first time posters to have a manifesto ready to support a coach getting fired, or hired. Happens every year.

Does seem to be the season for a lot of first time posters to have a manifesto ready to support a coach getting fired, or hired. Happens every year.

'Tis the season.

Happy Holidays....

:D

Hanna went 8-5 but only won when they outscored their opponent.

51771779.jpg

Haha. I deserve that. Should have added all their games were shootouts. I remember one game they lost and they scored 50.

On a side note. I hope Ollis is able to succeed over there. I have never met the man but all I hear is he is a high character individual. I know some really good football coaches that I cannot say that about.

Calling bull honky on that post by Hanna Grad. Trying way too hard to appear as an uneducated parent/grad. Ulterior motives going on there...

only thing thats bull honky is the crap that is being put on or basketball courts and football felds. sounds like the coaches and ad don't like being called out. why not. u call kids out win they don't perform. yaw aint performing so i calling u out. do your dam job and either coach or get us some coaches that can coach. the coach from wren wants to come i here. go and get him. b a lit better than what we got. fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT