ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go...

HasBeen125

Two Year Starter
Aug 31, 2011
It's early but can't say that to West Oak. They thumped 5A top fives including The #1 Rock Hill. #8 Lexington gets by Boiling Springs. That might change when BS roster fills out after the football season and Dorman might be the same. I will say that West Oak are ready to go...no rust on that roster.

West Oak is the real deal. I know Eastside is tough but I'd take West Oak against just about any team in this state regardless of classification. Most of those guys have been on the mat year round, and they have a stellar coaching staff, and a club feeding in to that team.

Dorman 35, Rock Hill 33
Rock Hill 42, Mauldin 30
West-Oak 59, Maudlin 15
West-Oak 44, Rock Hill 21
West-Oak 47, Dorman 19
Lexington 42, Boiling Springs 36

Per SCMAT.

I agree West Oak looks to be the top team in all classifications but it's still early.

Looks like Lugoff Elgin beat Ft Mill last night as well. 5A is not squaring off too well against the smaller classifications.

Looks like Lugoff Elgin beat Ft Mill last night as well. 5A is not squaring off too well against the smaller classifications.
And not many of these teams can use football playoffs as an excuse. Dorman, Dutch Fork and Boiling Springs are still in it, and have wrestled quality opponents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT