I'd say:

Jimmy Neal-Camden
Dan Jones-Gaffney
Jaye Frye-Richland Northeast
Michael Allen-Nation Ford
Tony Felder-Manning
Jeff Cruce-Berkeley

Just to name a few......

add Chad Seaborn at Pickens to the list with their poor performance on the field and the looming "perv-gate" off the field.

I am on the hot seat............................. of course I am sitting on a heating pad!

Originally posted by dfoldman:
add Chad Seaborn at Pickens to the list with their poor performance on the field and the looming "perv-gate" off the field.
Haven't heard of "perv-gate."

http://www.pickenssentinel.com/news/blotter-home_top-news/150031115/Football-players-disciplined-as-part-of-coach-incident

Pickens and Walhalla play, besides bad HS football, akin to a lower level SCISA match up, both schools have had assistant coaches arrested for having sex with female students.... their match up should be called the 1st Annual Perv Bowl...

having grown up in Pickens and still have a farm there and spending my summers at my grandparents cabin in Mountain Rest above Walhalla.... I am ashamed of both schools at the moment.

http://www.pickenssentinel.com/news/blotter-home_top-news/150031115/Football-players-disciplined-as-part-of-coach-incident
No clue how to use the hyperlink option, huh?

This happeneds at all school, the QB can do anything wrong and get away with it and still plays. If a player does something wrong, the player and head coach should miss the next game. Maybe this will teach the coach to make his players behave.

Originally posted by Rod Dangerfield:

No clue how to use the hyperlink option, huh?
LOL

This for sure Blythewood is a dumpster fire Morgan has lost staff and players!

...My bad Rod...you know that the war of terror thing....busy keeping my powder dry and my hatchet scoured........ I'll remember next time.... as JB laughs....the man who runs a website laughing at my tech failure.... so much hate....

Not that the story is worth reading....

This post was edited on 10/4 1:11 AM by dfoldman

Man....Rod..... if you highlight it....and right click it....and use the first option.... it opens..... just like magic or something...lol

YALL DIDNT SEE CRUZE OUT COACHED THE WINNING BUFORT COACH. CRUZE IS A MASTERMIND
RIDING THE CRUZE TRAIN TO THE BEACH.

Blythewood only did last night what nine other teams have done...lost to Westwood.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
This post was edited on 10/25 4:07 PM by JB@Rivals

Pickens is not beating BHP....3-7 this season.... got to be enough for the boot for Seaborn. The marquee win this season was a come from behind win over...Palmetto. Along with the off the field shenanigans...I believe its warranted.

Change..... its time.

FIRE THE COACH

And hire WHO? Until the price goes up no GOOD coach will come- especially if he knows the background of the SUPPORT in PICKENS! Unless he wins a State Champ- which he WILL NOT- they want him fired or run off!

uzi.r191677.gif

Well at least Seaborn is consistent.....a good sound sh*t stomping to start the season from Easley and a good sound sh*t stomping from BHP to end the season.

FIRE THE COACH

Coach Jones seat has gotten hotter as the season has progressed. He is real quick to throw players under the bus in his post-game interviews. I don't remember a college or pro coach ever doing that.

Originally posted by I20HWY:
AAAA
Lexington[/B]
South Aiken

AAA
Aiken
Brookland-Cayce

AA
Silver Bluff

A
Blackville-Hilda
Wagener-Salley
Surely not the great & powerful Josh Stepp?!

ADVERTISEMENT