ADVERTISEMENT

How do yall think your high school team will do this year?

May be lucky to get to that point. Recovering from the Shane Clark era is never easy. TR still hasn't. But you may be right. Ought to have a couple gimme's in that region, and figure you probably have a couple of others in OOC play.

May be lucky to get to that point. Recovering from the Shane Clark era is never easy. TR still hasn't. But you may be right. Ought to have a couple gimme's in that region, and figure you probably have a couple of others in OOC play.
Should beat Landrum, berea, and we apparently play TR twice
No way we beat Greer, Greenville, chapman or Eastside.
Not sure about Chesnee or some team in flordia . Yep BR is going to flordia to play Vermon high in Vermon Florida on Sept 21.

Don't totally sell out your chances against Eastside. They lost a ton of folks off of last year's team.

Where's the back up qb from last year? They didn't graduate that many seniors did they? What about the JV QB from last year? Is he not starting? Wow can't believe landrum put up 42 on a 4a team

Where's the back up qb from last year? They didn't graduate that many seniors did they? What about the JV QB from last year? Is he not starting? Wow can't believe landrum put up 42 on a 4a team
Yeah, we only got the ball across mid field 2 times.

If BR has a freshman starting at QB that tells me that Thurn has probably decided to just start over with the young players and build for the future. Not exactly like the program was left in good enough shape to be competitive at the 4A level. Could be ugly for a little bit before it gets better.

Yea but if that's the case then it's not fair to the Juniors and seniors on the team now...they have been there thru the bad so for him just to go with the young guys and not worry bout the older ones who have been there just because they can't be competitive as a team is not fair to them? I think I heard somewhere that a few of the kids transferred out this year??

ADVERTISEMENT