ADVERTISEMENT

Irmo vs Dutch Fork

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005
Big Rival Game Friday...

Any predictions on this one? After see DF against Spring Valley, I believe the Foxes will be extremely difficult to handle.

Dutch Fork-42
Irmo- 10

Score will be whatever Knott's wants it to be. I never understand Irmo. Seem to have a lot of talent, but rarely play that way.

Score will be whatever Knott's wants it to be. I never understand Irmo. Seem to have a lot of talent, but rarely play that way.

Dutch Fork won 58-0 and the game was called with about 10 minutes remaining because of a bogus report of a gun... was a false report but the game called as a precaution.

It was 44-0 at the half....Irmo is not a bad team... Dutch Fork may be the best the state has seen...they are that good. Outscored Spring Valley and Irmo 121-0 in just over 7 quarters of ball... the starters were getting benched by mid way through the 2nd quarter.... they are solid in all aspects. They have a lot of offensive weapons but their defense does not get the credit they deserve...shut down a good RB and QB from Irmo. #47 for Dutch Fork is a super LB.

And they should be. Not saying they would be amongst the elite like they we're in years gone by, but should be a lot better than they have been the last few years. They have talent, yo be much better than they have been the last few years.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Dutch Fork broke into the USA Today National Top 25 this week at #25.... Fear The Fox...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT