ADVERTISEMENT

Ironman Tournament

BuckkillerSC

Bench Warmer
Jan 29, 2015
Ironman tournament was great! Great Hosts, coaches, wrestlers, officials and fans. It was very fun with some awesome wrestling. Thank you to everyone that made this tournament a success!!

Reactions: Jasonwilkins
Come on guys, don't turn a good post in to a pissing contest. This thread was to thank everyone that was there to support Greenwood. Please don't turn another thread of mine into the garbage that's on the other.

Coach Crowder,
The Ironman trophies was a great idea and added that special touch to the tournament. Great thinking. With my resources, I can help you do more with them if you will give me some time to help.

Reactions: countykid
I would like to thank everyone who came to Greenwood Saturday. We were also thankful for Coach Emily and his new book on African American wrestling history. The wrestling was top notch and as far as I could see confrontational free. Good to see coaches show class and set a good examples for the kids. Thanks to Robert Delgado and the tee shirt lady who did a great job. This was a great tournament 15 years ago when we started and was glad to be able to carry the tradition, the funds raised will go to help support those kids that could not wrestle other wise. Congratulation to the IRONMAN winners , tough kids ,great wrestlers. Thanks again guys Doug Crowder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT