ADVERTISEMENT

JB, YOU NEED TO MAKE ME THE MODERATOR

CITYSLICKER

Varsity All American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2002
SO I CAN KICK SOME DONKEY AZZZES OFF HERE, AND SOME PEBBLES TOO

It’s because of idiots like you that most people don’t post on here or any other forum. You are too stupid to have an intelligent conversation about football. You would think after 51 years of being a fan, you would have some insight on the game. Don’t worry about kicking me off, because I’m not on here much anymore anyways. I was once a paying member, but why waste my money when I can read your dumb crap for free.

Never said I was moving on, but I knew you couldn’t read so I didn’t really expect you to understand anyways.

JB I say we have a Loser Leave Town match...if the Stags lose to Summerville on 9/1 Slick can't post or comment for the remainder of the football season. If they win, well we all know nothing will change...

THATS LOADED AINT IT, YOU AINT BEAT THE GREEN MEANIES SINCE AJ GREEN AND HE IS 49.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

JB I say we have a Loser Leave Town match...if the Stags lose to Summerville on 9/1 Slick can't post or comment for the remainder of the football season. If they win, well we all know nothing will change...
I don't think Slick will take that bet!

They won't lose to Summerville

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT