ADVERTISEMENT

Jobs Openings!

Cant see Chapin being relevant in basketball any time soon, I am sure they will find some old re-tread somewhere.
Hartsville is interesting...what happened to the guy before Shaw? Weren't they playing for the lower state or state every year or so? How does that guy only win 20 some odd games in 3 years?

Cant see Chapin being relevant in basketball any time soon, I am sure they will find some old re-tread somewhere.
Hartsville is interesting...what happened to the guy before Shaw? Weren't they playing for the lower state or state every year or so? How does that guy only win 20 some odd games in 3 years?
Hh
Hartsville had a bad record this year but it looks like they were really competitive in most of those games. A lot of close losses.
Coach Samuel left and took the Asisstant Head Coaching job at Coker College back in the summer of 2013.

I heard maudlin situation got really bad this year involving parents players and coach.

Care to elaborate a little bit KG?

I know they have not been very good. They've only won 16 games since 2012. I assume they have a lack of talent? I know nothing about them....what is the deal there?

Care to elaborate a little bit KG?

I know they have not been very good. They've only won 16 games since 2012. I assume they have a lack of talent? I know nothing about them....what is the deal there?
parents got together and requested he leave or they would remove there kids from team. not sure of exact number but I know they lost about 4 kids and to my knowledge they were some of there better players (if that makes sense).

Chapin's region next year in the new realignment is going to make it tough to win basketball games. - Do the parents run the show at Mauldin? Softball problems last year, basketball now. And others.

Ca Johnson coach was let go for some remarks made in an interview after the lower state championship games... The truth can sometimes be inconvenient.

Ca Johnson coach was let go for some remarks made in an interview after the lower state championship games... The truth can sometimes be inconvenient.

The truth can sometimes be inconvenient, but his behavioral issues probably played a role also. Seems to be a good coach but definitely has attitude problem.

I would have fired him for wearing a stupid go-pro camera on the sideline. He and Perry always thought they were better coaches than they actually are.

Ritchie Stevens (former player at Blue Ridge) will be the boys coach at Blue Ridge.

1. C A Johnson Boys
2. Fairfield Boys
3. Dreher Boys
4. Midland Valley Boys
5. Cheraw Boys and Girls
6. Lower Richland Boys and Girls
7. Richland Northeast Girls
8. Spring Valley Girls
9. Edisto Girls
10. Wagner Salley Girls
11. Denmark Boys
12. Ridgeville Boys
13. Cross Girls

Last edited:
Westwood hires Jeff DiBattisto from Dreher and Ben Lippen hires Combs from Ridge View.

Nation Ford has hired Jared Adamson. He was assistant at Dorman this season and has been head coach at South Aiken and North Augusta.

River Bluff head girls coach Assey headed to Spring Valley, and former WK head coach Bret Jones named girls coach at River Bluff. Has been assistant there for the boys. Can easily see Jones taking over boys at RB if Harris retires from Lex. and Ben Lee takes over at Lexington.

Lower Richland hires two young strong coaches with good basketball backgrounds. Caleb Gaither as boys coach most recently a Dorman asst unde Thomas Ryan and asst at Lander university as well as southpointe under Melvin Watson and Dwayne Hartsoe. Keturah Jackson as girls coach. most recently head coach at white knoll. Played locally at Dreher and duke in college .

Reactions: Coach-Knows
South Aiken has hired former USC-Aiken Men's Assistant Coach, Michael Prandy, as Head Boys Coach. Prandy was already teaching at Kennedy Middle across the street. Prior to USCA, Prandy was Head Girls Coach at Noble and John Marshall High Schools in Oklahoma.

wasn't he an Eastside guy? Seemed like he had some success at LR- matter of fact, didn't they beat Eastside in playoffs this year?

Darrel Hedrick, who came with the new Football Coach to MV from Seneca, got the MV boys job.

MV girls job is open, Miguel Burns got promoted to Administration at South Aiken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT