ADVERTISEMENT

Jr. playoffs

0ldtimer

Rookie
Jun 25, 2016
Anyone have any idea who is in the playoffs so far? Only team I know in the tournament is Spartanburg simply because they are the host. Any information on the other 14 teams in the 2nd round, and if anyone has won in yet?

Inman swept Spartanburg 2 games to none to win their way in. The rest of it is a mystery above our pay grade. I went to Spartanburg Post 28 website today figuring I would see SOME info about it. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

So we have Inman and Spartanburg, needing 2 more upper state teams. I'm just going to assume a Florence team is in the cards to make it.

Appears that junior legion is starting to run like senior legion. In other words keep us in the dark until the last minute and when we want you to know something we will tell you. Got it. Yeah boy the good ole system still going strong.

Im looking at the forcast, and it is supposed to unleash in Spartanburg from 1 to 10... Anyone have a clue what the backup plan is? Or are the powers that be going to run 7 games tomorrow possibly

Looks like it is raining and heavy thunderstorms in Spartanburg this afternoon. Nothing on Twitter about the bracket schedule, delay, etc. Nothing on their Facebook page. And absolutely nothing at all about a state tournament even being held on Spartanburg post 28 website. They even have a header for "baseball". When you click on it, there is nothing there. At all. Buhler? Buhler? I may be looking in the wrong places but you'd think you would be able to easily find info about a state tournament. Google search of 2017 South Carolina Junior Legion State Tournament turns up nothing. And we all know, it doesn't exist if you can't find it on Google!

Road by around 7:15 and they were playing. I'm sure they are backed up due to the storm.

Call me crazy on this, but is there any reason Spartanburg has only 1 man maintaining the field durong this tournament? The rain delay today could have been minimized by the use of multiple workers, instead of one man doing the entire job!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT