ADVERTISEMENT

JUST HEARD THEY WILL OPEN THE STAGS JOB FOR A WEEK

CITYSLICKER

Varsity All American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2002
BROWN, CRAIG, AND NC COACH HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED, THE SEARCH GOES ON, HOW BOUT SPURRIER OR TANDYHILL ???

Yea Cruze is coming back

Reactions: red raider alum
AMEN TO THAT, WHAT THE HELL DOES THE DISTRICT KNOW MORE ABOUT PICKING A DAMN COACH OVER TWO FORMER COACHES, POLITICS IS BS, IN MY OPINION A MAN IN THE DISTRICT WAS A BROWN HATER, NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH A POLITICAL PICK AND BROWN HEADED FOR ANOTHER SCHOOL.

From Walhalla to Berkeley, there sure are a lot of dumb azz people making decisions that they obviously know nothing about.

This is a growing plague throughout South Carolina, & probably other states as well. In a whole lot of places now, the school & district brass are bleeding heart liberals that really don't care much about athletic success. It will continue to get worse.

I agree. It has been overlooked for some time now, however, those in power in public schools have wanted to keep it that way but there is a growing voice across the nation to diminish athletics in school and especially football. The goal is to make everyone equal and happy like giving out trophies for 12th place. Getting involved in the hiring process allows them to hire puppets that will follow their every lead and pretty soon a coach will have to play everyone for a set amount of time like little league just to keep parents and kids happy. There are already some head coaches with this mentality and this is why their teams never rise to the top.

Berkeley County is moving from being one of the best districts in the state to coach in to a cluster$%^*

I just feel really bad for Craig, Berkeley County has done him awfully wrong over the past years. I would be surprised if he is still with the district for much longer.

HEARD CRAIG WANTED THEM TO GIVE HIM AD TOO, WHICH THEY JUST BROKE UP

Craig wanted to be paid the same as he is at Timberland without being AD at Berkeley.

With it a week for the posting to close then really a decision has already been made and they are just going through the legal mumbo jumbo. When you coach a team for a while in a tight knit community then 50% love you and 50% don't. Apparently the 50% that didn't like the candidate that coached there before are in charge. It happens. They need to bring in someone from out of state that is good and doesn't know anything about the community that way 75% like him until after the first year then it drops back to 50/50. I also feel that the board wasn't really behind the principal when he fired the previous coach. The previous coach just may be back.

EYE HEARD THAT THERE WERE SOME COACHES THAT DID NOT PUT IN FOR THE JOB IN TIME AND IT HAS BEEN OPENED FOR A WEEK TO LET THEM APPLY

That could mean a lot of the board members selection as if there is any validity in the law suit they would rather take back the old coach than suck up the money they would lose to the former head coach. I heard that all (in fact most) were not on board with the Cruze dismissal or how it was handled. In fact, the people who should care is the tax payers of BC who don't want to see money lost because of a law suit.

THATS WHAT INSURANCE IS FOR, I AM STARTING TO THINK YOU CAME ON HERE LOOKING FOR A JOB BUT REALLY YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HATER. DO YOU EVEN LIVE IN BERKELEY COUNTY TO WORRY ABOUT OUR FINANCES, WE GOT PLENTY OF YANKEE MONEY AND MORE COMING. HELLO, BOEING, VOLVO????NEXTON????

Yes, I live in BC at the Naval Weapons Station. I also have two kids in the BC system. School systems that loses so much money isn't too well favored about by the voters. I am sure that they are not losing so much money as you say and Yankee money is always good except those companies that you mention are in Charleston County. I have no personal animosity against you, in fact, I think some of your posts are funny and sometimes well informed. I am not a trouble maker as you put it, but just teasing with you. I will refrain from posting remarks about the BC situation as I feel that it is sad that the kids are the only losers in this situation.
znwyyiA.gif

WHATEVER HATER, THE SCHOOL CAN REMOVE AND REASSIGN ANYBODY, AS FAR AS LAWSUITS, EVERY LAWYER TELLS YOU ITS A WINNER FOR MONEY, SO HATE ON, YOU THINK BECAUSE A BUSINESS IS IN CHARLESTON, DONT MEAN THEY WANT TO LIVE IN BERKELEY COUNTY, BYE,
GOOD RIDDANCE.

First, if you think that I am dutch then your wrong. If you go to the FL board you will see that I have been there for a few years.

Two names to keep an eye on this time around: Randy Robinson and Rob D'Amato

Interesting read in the post and courier....said Brown was the school's choice but district did not approve...which brought on the current situation.

Talk about good ole boys. I was checking out the job description for Head Coach and assistant coaches at Lincoln. One of the requirements is that you're a current salaried employee in the Charleston County School District. Hummmmmm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT