ADVERTISEMENT

Krossover for football - #MoreWins

Jun 9, 2016
Coaches -

Take a few minutes and read what we at Krossover can do for you. As well as see what a current coach thinks of what using Krossover did for his program.

Email me with any questions or if you'd like to set up a quick demo. No commitment wasted on your end outside of 10 minutes of your time.

MikeBotkin@Krossover.com

Questions:

1. Can we share the film with people who don't have Krossover?

YES. All they need is the internet!

2. What do we do with all of our old HUDL film?

You can upload it to Krossover as we have UNLIMITED storage

3. Can coaches who don't use Krossover, still share their film with us?

YES

4. We already have a deal with HUDL via our AD

That's fine, we work with programs in similar situations all the time.

Chris Reynolds - HC at Barbour County(AL)

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

“I used Hudl for a bit and got real good at using it,” Renyolds said. “Then I got an email out of the blue and thought this was too good to be true, and it must be a scam since most of the people I knew who used Krossover were up north.”

“Pat (Krossover sales manager) said, ‘Coach, we will take care of you’ and gave me a free trial. It was great because it really breaks down where a team likes to run, who they like to throw to – it really gets the meat of a breakdown.”

UNLIMITED STORAGE

Reynolds noted one of the biggest differences for him was the amount of storage, as he loves to record his practices.

“I had to pay for more storage on Hudl, but I could record as many practices as I wanted on Krossover since I had unlimited storage”.

What Coach Reynolds really found beneficial on Krossover was the telestration tool.

“I told Pat, ‘I need something to draw!’ and Krossover came through again”, Reynolds said.

IT'S SO MUCH EASIER

He remarked that players were shocked at first – they would get into the film room and see a bunch of yellow marks on the screen. One even told the coach, “You guys really put us on notice.”

Coach Reynolds has seen a lot more players watching film on their own even one month after switching to Krossover.

“It's so much easier – I found that we went to the red zone three times and didn’t score. With Hudl, I would’ve had to put that information in myself. Same with catches by different players – I didn’t have to mark that myself either.”

“Krossover makes watching film so much easier.”

ADVERTISEMENT