ADVERTISEMENT

LATEST SKINNY FROM SLICKERS CORNER, COACH IS

According to Chris Dearing three finalists are Dr. Brown, Art Craig, and Jim Bob Bryant from Havelock NC. Hard to go wrong with any of the three. Also hard to see Craig taking the job unless the district agrees to keep his pay at the same level since he wouldn't be AD at Berkeley.

I heard Jerry Brown and a young assistant coach from Dillon. I don't think Craig really wants the job.

I agree for you about watermelons because u sure don"t want a scheduled football game with Dillon right now

Drive down to fort real quick slick.fort is having thier ring ceremony. Yall like us wont see one for a long time lol.

TELL HIM JOE CALL JR, SHOULD HAVE WON 1997, IF IT WASNT FOR A 50 SECOND REVERSE BY BORO BOY, KELLY

OK, sad clown. Today is Wednesday and the new head coach hasn't been called yet. I know we have the rest of the day left but your journalistic skills and sources are coming into question. What's up with dat?

OK, sad clown. Today is Wednesday and the new head coach hasn't been called yet. I know we have the rest of the day left but your journalistic skills and sources are coming into question. What's up with dat?

"Skills" and "Slick" in the same topic?

:D:D:D:D

Funny stuff there.... Slick were you at the 1960 Berkeley Championship?

:cool:

It's quiet because the new hire is Cruz. He won his lawsuit and they are figuring out how to announce it

Whatcha mean not pretty enough. I put the "O" into OMG and I put the giddy in to up. I am ever woman's dream and every mans nightmare. My best pick up line is"Hello, I am Wildcat" and if I find out what their first name is, then it is too much like a relationship. Not pretty enough huh!

hearing a bit of controversy has occurred w/in the search committee, principal, ad, & super...............principal/ad/super going against committee in the hire

PAPPY, THE ONLY CONTROVERSY IS PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE IT ONE, KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

only stating the reliable facts from a very reliable source...Art Craig is your man Slicker

not sure that matters since Coach Craig is already an employee of the school district that Berkeley is a part of, it would just be a transfer of some sort.

For all the bashing on Summerville for being the Old Boy Network, it seems its the same thing in Moncks Corner if all of this is true.

For all the bashing on Summerville for being the Old Boy Network, it seems its the same thing in Moncks Corner if all of this is true.

Hush that sacrilegious non-sense...

... you might upset the Clown.

No need to do that on a Friday... 2 weeks away from a final answer...

o_O:cool:o_O

tsk, tsk...:p

EYE DONT GIVE A RODENTS REAR IF THEY HIRE MICKEY MOUSE AS LONG AS THEY KEEP CRUZE OUT TO PASTURE, TIMES HAVE CHANGED, I REMEMBER IN THE OLD DAYS, ONE OF COACHES WENT ON VACATION BEFORE SUMMER PRACTICE STARTED AND CAME BACK TO FIND HIS DESK OUT BEHIND THE GYM AND HE WAS FIRED WHILE HE WAS ENJOYING HIS VACATION.

APPLES AND ORANGES, NO GRAND SON HERE IN SLICKERS CORNER, YOU KEEP THE GREEN SLIME BACK IN JOHNTOWN.

B-E-R-K-E-L-E-Y. WHEN YOU GET AS OLD AS ME, YOU CAN SPELL ANY DAMN WAY YOU WANT, WHO CARES,SPELLER. MAYBE I DO IT JUST TO BE COOL???

New to this board but a follower of sc high school football. My question is what's the issue if Craig becomes head coach? From what I've seen his teams are always blue collar hard nose teams. He has only had 1 loosing season at timberland since 01 if I recal as well

New to this board but a follower of sc high school football. My question is what's the issue if Craig becomes head coach? From what I've seen his teams are always blue collar hard nose teams. He has only had 1 loosing season at timberland since 01 if I recal as well

Loose as a goose during that losing season of '01.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT