ADVERTISEMENT

League 6 Legion

Nah, sites like that are pretty cheap to put up. The hard part is getting people to send you information.

Greer still has a team in League 6, but the guy that was doing the site probably moved on because his kid aged out.

I can tell you this:

Inman is now 2-0 and looks to be a pretty good team. Two good front line starters in Stempihar and Corn. Not sure how much depth in the pen behind them though.

Spartanburg is 0-2. They're a little better than I thought they would be, but they just don't have much pitching.

Don't know anything about Greer, other than Inman run-ruled them on Monday.

Gaffney beat Spartanburg 9-8 earlier in the week, but on paper they don't have much.

No idea about the Union situation.

Inman should run away with the league.

Gaffney is 4-0. Beat Spartanburg, Shelby, Union(just union named team not post22 they have 2 sr. teams), Greer

Also just wondering which Union team is the team to beat.. the Post 22 team or just plain Union?

The other Union te
Also just wondering which Union team is the team to beat.. the Post 22 team or just plain Union?

The new Union team was formed by the former Post 22 coaches. They weren't brought back to coach Post 22 and got mad and sponsored their own team. Gonna bet two watered down teams.

yeah i knew Fords' team was just the team named Union and they look alright. i haven't heard any news on the post 22 team we play them tuesday just wondering

anyone got any standings? Gaffney is 6-0 but only played one game last week (senior week) but haven't heard anything from any other teams

Inman is 4-1.

Greer 10-0 in 7 inn.
Spartanburg 8-4
Union (green unis) 10-0 in 7 inn.
Union (blue unis) DH/2 7 inn. games 9-0, 2-3.

Was at the Gaffney/Inman game and the 6-4 score is misleading. Gaffney pretty much controlled the game. Inman got all 4 of their runs in the 3rd. Otherwise where shut down at the plate by Gaffney pitching (#6 and #14 looked pretty sharp). Even with Inman missing their top 2 starters on the mound, Gaffney looks like the team to beat in League 6.

Gaffney is now 9-0 in league play.. 11-0 overall.. beat Union p22 in doubleheader yesterday.. 1st game forfeit by p22 and 2nd game 4-0 Gaffney

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT