3. Brookland- Cayce
4. Bluffton
5. Palmetto
6. Powderville
7. Chester
8. Timberland
9. Lake City
10. ?????????

I would take Lake City off. They lost just about everything and will most likely struggle this year.

Got to throw Camden in there. New coach and will score some points on offense this year. I think defense is been revamped and offense is staying the same according to a friend who coachs there.
Chapman returns everyone. Is Fairfiend Central losing a lot? One to watch is powdersville.

Strom Thurmond was a relatively young team last season and I think they will be pretty good this year if they can manage to stay healthy.

cause they aint won chit, if you dont never win, I DONT LIKE YOU EITHER

TRUTHFULLY, I JUST LIKE TO STIR IT UP A BIT AND GET IT GOING, I AM A LOVABLE NOT LIKE DONKEYS AZZZ HERE. I LIKE YOU GREENIE PLUS I GOT COUSINS AT SPERM THURMOND TOO.

I wouldn't sleep cause B-C lost people. They've had many transfers in the last two years. My guess is they will get more.

They probably will. However, in the past they have lacked discipline and that has got them in trouble and a couple losses.....

I wouldn't sleep cause B-C lost people. They've had many transfers in the last two years. My guess is they will get more.

I wouldn't sleep on transfers, either...

And I wouldn't sleep on fired coaches... I wouldn't sleep on arrests.... I wouldn't sleep on.... well... you get my drift.

Lots going on in Cayce right now....

o_O

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I wouldn't sleep on transfers, either...

And I wouldn't sleep on fired coaches... I wouldn't sleep on arrests.... I wouldn't sleep on.... well... you get my drift.

Lots going on in Cayce right now....

o_O
I heard about the email. Trying to find someone who has it.

what is this email you speak of?

Could be nothing.... nothing at all.

Or could be a catastrophic, house cleaning, 20/20 episode of excitement at Brookland-Cayce. Wondering if Lou Bezak has requested a Freedom of Information Act to get a look at it.

o_O

Could be nothing.... nothing at all.

Or could be a catastrophic, house cleaning, 20/20 episode of excitement at Brookland-Cayce. Wondering if Lou Bezak has requested a Freedom of Information Act to get a look at it.

o_O

You tease.

A disgruntled parent or community member supposedly hired private investigators to look into the 20+ football and basketball transfers B-C has gotten over the last year or so. This person emailed every AD BC has played in any sport claiming that the vast majority of these transfers used dummy addresses when enrolling at B-C and actually still live in their original districts. Claims to have proof that implicates the AD and the principal in the wrongdoing.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Wow, that could be a bombshell.
Can't be good over there, when the interium soccer coach wins the region, region coach of the year and leaves for a region rival. Then states in the paper that he wants nothing to do with what going on over there.

I think many of you already have a copy of the email that went out. And as far as getting access to it from information act, it was an email from an anyonymous source (ie: PI) that was hired to investigate the program by disgruntled fired employee and friends.

As for the investigation, it is over. Every transfer was approved by the SCHSL. The ONLY transfers that were questionable were ONE soccer player and one player for football that has not actually participated with the team to this date.

The investigation that is CURRENTLY going on is the one that is looking at exactly how the PI obtained the addresses of the students whom's houses he visited. THOSE were obtained illegally and that investigation has the State Department of Education invovled.

It amazes me how people "hate" winners. Brookland-Cayce, who has lived the role as a doormat for many years in football, is finally winning and people can't stand it. And many of those people are within the BC community, which is exactly why they have suffered mediocrity throughout the years.

I would think that coaches on the board would be more focused on retaining their own jobs than attempting to stir a fire from cold ashes of one that has already burned out.

And if anyone would l ike to know what happened that lead to this "witch hunt" at Brookland-Cayce, feel free to contact me by email or call me.

Now, on to football.

A disgruntled parent or community member supposedly hired private investigators to look into the 20+ football and basketball transfers B-C has gotten over the last year or so. This person emailed every AD BC has played in any sport claiming that the vast majority of these transfers used dummy addresses when enrolling at B-C and actually still live in their original districts. Claims to have proof that implicates the AD and the principal in the wrongdoing.
Please Please I want to see what was sent out

Top 10 in 2017
1. Chapman
2. Dillon
3. Brookland- Cayce
4. Bluffton
5. Palmetto
6. Powderville
7. Chester
8. Timberland
9. Lake City
10. ?????????

The more I look at this list, the better I feel. Lets go ST...They don't see you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT