ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands

darth vomitus

All-State Pick
Jul 9, 2005
Tim Dudley will be wrestling today in the semifinals of the Midlands against a very tough kid from Princeton. Should he, or should I say "when he," wins Tim will more than likely wrestle David Taylor in the finals. The finals will be televised tonight at 9 pm on BTN.

I had the extreme pleasure of watching Tim get a workout in on Christmas day. He pounded on Dutch Fork's coach and a former Irmo teammate. Just wish my phone would let me export the video I took....

Tim Dudley will be wrestling today in the semifinals of the Midlands against a very tough kid from Princeton. Should he, or should I say "when he," wins Tim will more than likely wrestle David Taylor in the finals. The finals will be televised tonight at 9 pm on BTN.

I had the extreme pleasure of watching Tim get a workout in on Christmas day. He pounded on Dutch Fork's coach and a former Irmo teammate. Just wish my phone would let me export the video I took....

Excellent wrestling tonight in the championship matches. Cool to see a local guy made it in with those elite wrestlers. Taylor was a tough draw. Dudley represented well.

Last edited:
Well I am glad you are technology impaired. I do not need to have a replay of that horrid workout. At least i wasn't thrown in the rafters by him like someone else I know.

Anyone who would like to see the video just ask if you see me out-and-about - I saved it on my phone. Dutch Fork's coach is looking quite "svelte."

ADVERTISEMENT