ADVERTISEMENT

More shining Gaffney stars

Bandit 5160

Rookie
Jun 2, 2008
Heres the latest from Gaffney a.k.a. Thugville. A middle school kid from Gaffney Middle put bleach into the Gatorade cooler of Granard Middle School during a recent game, making several players sick. Or was it a Granard kid who put bleach in the Gaffney Middle cooler? I don't quite remember which, but It doesn't really matter. IT HAPPENED! I hope the try this supid kid for attempted murder! But knowing the way things are now, he will likely go unpunished, especially if he is a good athelete. You might say that this could have happened in any school, but the thing is that IT DOESN'T. It always seems to be GAFFNEY! You Gaffney folks must be really proud of the types of recent goings on in your basketball program latelt, huh? But at least you are winning games, which is probably a lot more important to Gaffney than raising clean cut responsible young men. They may be good at blue collar sports (they suck at white collar stuff- I think we all know why) but they aren't raising their kids to be decent human beings. Something is failing somewhere along the line in the character teaching department. I wouldn't send my kids there in a million years! Private school all the way if I lived in that district!
This post was edited on 1/27 6:37 PM by Bandit 5160

-Bandit

Apparently your school district didn't teach you how to spell. This is the correct way to spell "Athlete" not athelete. Stop bashing one of the top schools in the state. Incidents like this happen all the time at schools.

You can teach, tutor, mentor and fuss until your blue in the face to kids and teens but when there not with you they make there own choices. Remember they are kids and teens. Im sure you NEVER made a bad or stupid decision when you were young. Yes there are quite a few ghettos in Gaffney and yes some people that stay there are thugs and so are there kids but what about those spoiled little rich kids who grew up in a good home and they drink, smoke, steal and murder? How are the two different? No matter what kind of home the kids come from or the lifestyle they were raised in they still make bad choices.

Originally posted by HasBeen125:

You can teach, tutor, mentor and fuss until your blue in the face to kids and teens but when there not with you they make there own choices. Remember they are kids and teens. Im sure you NEVER made a bad or stupid decision when you were young. Yes there are quite a few ghettos in Gaffney and yes some people that stay there are thugs and so are there kids but what about those spoiled little rich kids who grew up in a good home and they drink, smoke, steal and murder? How are the two different? No matter what kind of home the kids come from or the lifestyle they were raised in they still make bad choices.
Yep I have heard of cases of eye drops in the coolers, piss in gatorade bottles, trashing buses ect. If you are involved in athletics long enough high chance you will see at the very least 1 (most likely more) situation of kids doing something totally stupid or dangerous. I remember the case in atlanta a couple of years ago where a kid who had run ins with a certain official found out that official was calling their game. He got his girlfriend to make the old exlax brownies to put in the officials locker rooms. Dangerous? possiblity! Stupid? absolutely?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT