ADVERTISEMENT

More than a game!

Mar 29, 2014
Hartsville 3 Union 6
The head coach from Union is a first Class Ass! The Umpires squeezed the strike zone up to you, missed calls on the bases matter of opinion, allowed that Ass to come out of the dugout and Verbally assault a 15 year kid while she is standing on 3rd base is a fact and there are pictures to prove it! Do you blame that parent for getting upset? Let em play! Good Luck to Both Teams.

Last edited:
No argument there. At Chapin last week, he said something to someone on that field every single pitch for three games. When Union gets behind, he dials up the donkey meter even more.

Boy, I'm concerned about the game tonight. I heard it was at Irmo. I've been there once. The fan bases will be on top of one another. The field is really not setup for this type of game. I hope everyone will keep it civil........and the adults/coaching staffs/players on both sides can show class and respect to one another.

Hartsville 3 Union 6
The head coach from Union is a first Class Ass! The Umpires squeezed the strike zone up to you, missed calls on the bases matter of opinion, allowed that Ass to come out of the dugout and Verbally assault a 15 year kid while she is standing on 3rd base is a fact and there are pictures to prove it! Do you blame that parent for getting upset? Let em play! Good Luck to Both Teams.

He said something to a kid from the other team standing on 3rd? He never would have gotten past the 3rd base coaches box if he would have been playing us.

No argument there. At Chapin last week, he said something to someone on that field every single pitch for three games. When Union gets behind, he dials up the donkey meter even more.
Aren't you the coach for Chapin? I truly thought you were of a different calibre than this.

Boy, I'm concerned about the game tonight. I heard it was at Irmo. I've been there once. The fan bases will be on top of one another. The field is really not setup for this type of game. I hope everyone will keep it civil........and the adults/coaching staffs/players on both sides can show class and respect to one another.

I hope so too, but after last night's activities, High School League had better prepare a law enforcement presence and have certain rules in place for behaviors that will not be tolerated without consequence.

Hartsville 3 Union 6
Using term verbally assault is strong when their is no way you know what was said or who was saying it. Union coach has right to ask umpire about rules. That is what he was doing. No verbal abuse.

Aren't you the coach for Chapin? I truly thought you were of a different calibre than this.

Your really going to say this to this coach? I think what he was saying was Petty would have never made it to his player on third when he should of been in the dugout. Hartsville coach went to the umpire to ask a question and he came out and stood right infront of the player talking crap to a 15 year old.
Have you looked at your coach? Petty is not liked in just High School ball but Travel ball as well.

I hope so too, but after last night's activities, High School League had better prepare a law enforcement presence and have certain rules in place for behaviors that will not be tolerated without consequence.

Would be nice if you could clarify your "consequence"

You know, things like- "if you swing a punch or throw an elbow, you leave the ball park".... "if you threaten someone either verbally or by your actions, you leave the ball park"...."taunting a player from the stand or the field, you leave the ball park"..."vulgar gestures such as the middle finger or other crude motions, you leave the ball park"..."you commit bodily harm to old people...you leave the ball park"... "players or fans using profanity (to include "Hell", "Ass", " Shit", etc, you leave the ball park"...that's what I mean by "consequence".

You know, things like- "if you swing a punch or throw an elbow, you leave the ball park".... "if you threaten someone either verbally or by your actions, you leave the ball park"...."taunting a player from the stand or the field, you leave the ball park"..."vulgar gestures such as the middle finger or other crude motions, you leave the ball park"..."you commit bodily harm to old people...you leave the ball park"... "players or fans using profanity (to include "Hell", "Ass", " Shit", etc, you leave the ball park"...that's what I mean by "consequence".
Anyone listening to you for moral advice has lost its mind. You called out a kid from Daniel. Yes just a kid of maybe 18. Karma bit you hard lol! I haven't been on here in awhile. In the past you would've been blacklisted wow.

Reactions: llpmom
Congratulations to the Lower State of South Carolina for covering the field, with Senior Pitchers and then some, for extraordinary wins at the largest school divisions, in 2016.

For all the bickering, what may be lost, is it seems the Upper State has lost its long held dominance, and the Lower State has stepped up and is loud and proud.

As you should be.

Last edited:
Anyone listening to you for moral advice has lost its mind. You called out a kid from Daniel. Yes just a kid of maybe 18. Karma bit you hard lol! I haven't been on here in awhile. In the past you would've been blacklisted wow.
This horse was pronounced dead last week. It's time to move on.

No its not. Nobody called this lady out for smearing a high school kids reputation. Nobody except a father stood up. Its a damn shame.:(
I haven't seen Ashton in several years so I won't pretend to know her well. When I did see her on a regular basis I saw no red flags about her. If it was more recent I would've felt like I had the right to stand up for her. What happens in between the lines shouldn't be the judge of someones character. From personal experience there was a pitcher at a rival travel program/school and on the field she seemed like a hateful/mean kid. My daughter would later become teammates with this young lady and I found her to be one of the most caring and friendly people you would ever meet. She had the meanest looking game face you had ever seen and hated losing more than most. Don't judge a kid over what you see on the field regarding attitude etc. You have a high chance of being wrong if you don't know the player.

Reactions: Blanco elephante
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT