ADVERTISEMENT

National Champion!!!

Awwesome job By Coach Revells and staff. Still looking to find a replay of that match.

i cannot decide which one of 4 things i enjoyed most watching that match.1.Deandre coming out of that guys go to gator roll for 2. second. Deandre beating that guy after hearing the announcers bragging on that other guy before and during the beginning of the match. 3. the third period beat down or 4. the prematch stare down. Even if he goes 2 and out last weekend he is a special kid. p.s. Kelly Revells gets my vote as the best college coach in our state That is no disrespect to the men running the other programs. I have just been around him a little more and have seen and heard nothing but good things.

i cannot decide which one of 4 things i enjoyed most watching that match.1.Deandre coming out of that guys go to gator roll for 2. second. Deandre beating that guy after hearing the announcers bragging on that other guy before and during the beginning of the match. 3. the third period beat down or 4. the prematch stare down. Even if he goes 2 and out last weekend he is a special kid. p.s. Kelly Revells gets my vote as the best college coach in our state That is no disrespect to the men running the other programs. I have just been around him a little more and have seen and heard nothing but good things.

Coach - it's hard to pick a favorite but I'd have to say that the repetition of how many times the opponent had won championships...blah blah blah made me enjoy his victory that much more. I met DeAndre when he and my nephew wrestled together at SMC. He has had some bright moments but always seemed to have trouble getting over the top. It was really awesome to see him win that title. He's a good kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT