ADVERTISEMENT

playoffs--predictions?

now that the brackets are set---anyone want to predict the district winners? might be fun to see if there a some 'surprise' winners this year

No predictions but I am curious as to which region you're from? In AAA upstate I think it comes down to Crescent, Woodruff or Palmetto.

White Knoll and Ashley Ridge two very strong teams in lower state 5A. Do not sleep on Dutch Fork in the 2 spot in their district. Would not really be an upset to see Byrnes win their district with Laurens in at the 1 seed.

Playoffs are such an exciting time!

Is 2A lower state a two horse race between barnwell and latta?
Don't know much about barnwell but my DD plays travel with several of the girls on Latta. They are a pretty solid team. Should go far in playoffs but anything is possible.

Upperstate AAAAA final 4: Boiling Springs, Byrnes, Clover and either JL Mann or Ft Mill

Upperstate AAAA final 4: Wren, Union, North Augusta and either Lancaster or BHP. Though York could pose a potential issue for Wren.

Upperstate AAA final 4: Crescent but Mid Carolina is not an easy out for them, Seneca in an upset in the Woodruff bracket, Palmetto, no clue in the Indian Land bracket but if Walhalla is in that bracket it could be any of the top 3 seeds

no clue on AA and A

Reactions: hh3paws
In 4a it will come down to Lancaster and North Augusta in Upper
In 3a it will come down to Indian Land and Palmetto in Upper or Seneca

Upperstate AAAAA final 4: Boiling Springs, Byrnes, Clover and either JL Mann or Ft Mill

Upperstate AAAA final 4: Wren, Union, North Augusta and either Lancaster or BHP. Though York could pose a potential issue for Wren.

Upperstate AAA final 4: Crescent but Mid Carolina is not an easy out for them, Seneca in an upset in the Woodruff bracket, Palmetto, no clue in the Indian Land bracket but if Walhalla is in that bracket it could be any of the top 3 seeds

no clue on AA and A

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT