ADVERTISEMENT

Power Polls

Looks like we will get an look at some of these teams against each other.

The Chick Fil A has first round matchups of Dreher vs. Hammond and Spring Valley vs. Wando.

Spring Valley is suffering some injuries to some major players, so that may affect there early season games.

Same with Wando. They had five guys sit out of scrimmages last weekend, including two starters.

Indian Land is in Lancaster County. They are not ranked in preseason AA top 10 (SCBCA poll) however they definitely should be. With that being said, i see they made your power rankings. CLover, Rock hill, Southpointe and Northwestern are all better than Indian Land, just in that area.

Not sure about Clover. South Pointe and Northwestern will be in the thick of things for state titles. We based Indian Land's position on what they accomplished last yr and two top players returning not to mention their best player who may be the best player in that area

I understand reasoning. However, Clover is better. Darnell Rogers is the best player in the area but all the teams I mentioned are better at every other position and much deeper than indian land. the big kid is not really effective and they have nothing else (no transfers came in this year) that's what helped them the last few years as well. last year they had two kids transfer in that could score 20+ any given night along with Rogers. this year only rogers can score 20+. but they should be ok in 2a.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT