ADVERTISEMENT

Ridge View High School - new coach

SunTzu189

Two Year Starter
Dec 29, 2010
Hello all,

Trying to piece together a schedule for next season and I am not sure how many teams are expecting matches to carryover from this year. If you are planning on wrestling Ridge View this season (or would like to!), please email me at nijones@richland2.org or call my cell at 864-350-7339. Thank you.

Nick Jones
Ridge View Wrestling
nijones@richland2.org
864-350-7339

Reactions: lowcountrydad
previous guys had yall scheduled to be at the Hillcrest Summer Duals June 4th, HRWC Camp June 6-8, and Ram Invite Dec 10th

n e w t o n
those scrub events you speak of do not interfere with your prestigious, reputable, and exalted events. So therefore they can attend all and there is no need for name calling. I will stop so you dont start giving me the overall football record of Clemson vs South Carolina
Good Day Sir

Reactions: SunTzu189
n e w t o n
those scrub events you speak of do not interfere with your prestigious, reputable, and exalted events. So therefore they can attend all and there is no need for name calling. I will stop so you dont start giving me the overall football record of Clemson vs South Carolina
Good Day Sir
hey if you play your cards right with Sir Newton, you may just get a free entry fee here or there!

Reactions: SunTzu189
Got the Ram Invitational on Dec 10. Any weekend stuff in January after the Blue Devil (14th, 21st, 28th)?

ADVERTISEMENT