ADVERTISEMENT

SC connections still in tournament

Shaka Zulu

Five Star Prospect
May 21, 2002
Trying to find somebody to pull for in the remainder of the NCAA tournament. Even though there are no SC teams in the tournament, Greg Marshall and Ramon Galloway are SC boys. Who else?

Marshall is definitley a proven winner, recruiter, and program builder. He will land a bigtime coaching job sooner than later. I like Frank Martin but USC will regret not hiring Marshall.

Although not Division I, Amherst College will be playing for the National Championship in NCAA Division III. James Sanderson is a freshman on the Amherst team, and he played at Porter Gaud (SCISA). The NCAA Division III National Championship game will be played in Phillips Arena in Atlanta on April 7th.

Amherst College Basketball

For the first time in tournament history, the Division II and Division III championship games will take place in the same city hosting the Division I championship.

The final two Division III teams will compete for the championship title at 12:30 p.m. ET (April 7th) in Philips Arena. This event is free and open to the public, and is a chance for basketball fans to experience the championship action up close.

Watch elite athletes from the top-two Division II schools compete for the championship title at 4 p.m. ET (April 7th) at Philips Arena. This event is free and open to the public, and is a chance for basketball fans to experience top-rated talent in a small setting.

DII and DIII National Championship

Originally posted by HoopReality:
Marshall is definitley a proven winner, recruiter, and program builder. He will land a bigtime coaching job sooner than later. I like Frank Martin but USC will regret not hiring Marshall.
yep

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT