ADVERTISEMENT

SCWOA Pre-Season Dual Scrimmage

TroyBowe

Rookie
Feb 13, 2017
Once again the SCWOA will be holding its annual pre-season dual scrimmage. We will do our best to get each team 5 dual matches. Officials will be on hand (veteran and beginner) to officiate all matches and answer any questions coaches or wrestlers may have. The following are the details for the event.

Date: Saturday, November 18th
Time: 1st Dual at 9 am and the last dual is scheduled for 3 pm

Cost: There will be a $25 entry fee this year to be made payable to River Bluff HS. This is to
assist in covering the cost of security and clean-up of the facility. We have not had this
in the past but the SCWOA and River Bluff HS feel this small fee will allow us to keep the
tournament at River Bluff’s great facility. Again, all payments are to be made to River
Bluff HS and should be given to Coach Moxie. The SCWOA will have nothing to do with
collecting or administering the entry fee.

Weigh ins: There will not be official weigh ins for this event. You will just match up your
wrestlers with the opposing coach for that round.

Skin Checks: We will check skin in order to insure the safety of all the wrestlers.

Match Length: Each match will be 3 ninety second periods with a running clock. Each dual will
be allotted one hour. After 1 hour no new matches will be allowed to start.

Teams Committed as of 10/11:

River Bluff, Lugoff-Elgin, Airport, York, Easley, Irmo, Sumter, Midland Valley, Camden, Chapin, Blythewood, AC Flora, Swansea, Spring Valley, Aiken, White Knoll,
Orangeburg Prep, Newberry, Goose Creek, Greenwood

As has been the case in the past, I will do my best to honor your requests of not wrestling certain teams or wrestling certain teams. Just let me know who you do not want to wrestle.

Contacts: Troy Bowe (SCWOA) – coach.bowe@gmail.com

Last edited:
Once again the SCWOA will be holding its annual pre-season dual scrimmage. We will do our best to get each team 5 dual matches. Officials will be on hand (veteran and beginner) to officiate all matches and answer any questions coaches or wrestlers may have. The following are the details for the event.

Date: Saturday, November 18th
Time: 1st Dual at 9 am and the last dual is scheduled for 3 pm

Cost: There will be a $25 entry fee this year to be made payable to River Bluff HS. This is to
assist in covering the cost of security and clean-up of the facility. We have not had this
in the past but the SCWOA and River Bluff HS feel this small fee will allow us to keep the
tournament at River Bluff’s great facility. Again, all payments are to be made to River
Bluff HS and should be given to Coach Moxie. The SCWOA will have nothing to do with
collecting or administering the entry fee.

Weigh ins: There will not be official weigh ins for this event. You will just match up your
wrestlers with the opposing coach for that round.

Skin Checks: We will check skin in order to insure the safety of all the wrestlers.

Match Length: Each match will be 3 ninety second periods with a running clock. Each dual will
be allotted one hour. After 1 hour no new matches will be allowed to start.

Teams Committed as of 9/29:

River Bluff, Lugoff-Elgin, Airport, York, Easley, Irmo, Sumter, Midland Valley, Camden

As has been the case in the past, I will do my best to honor your requests of not wrestling certain teams or wrestling certain teams. Just let me know who you do not want to wrestle.

Contacts: Troy Bowe (SCWOA) – coach.bowe@gmail.com

This was a great event and thank you everyone for working with my 4 kids to get mat time!

Thank you River Bluff for treating my son great!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT