ADVERTISEMENT

Spartanburg Methodist College Wrestling Fundraiser

Mar 15, 2015
Greetings,

I would like to personally thank you in advance. We have a goal of $5,000 from this fundraiser and any amount you give will be greatly appreciated. Donating is simple and easy to do and all donations are tax deductible! Once we receive the donation, and our business office will send out an official tax receipt. If you have any questions or would like to personally speak to me, my contact information is below, and I look forward to speaking with you.

If you would like to donate to SMC wrestling program you can donate through the link below and we appreciate the support!
http://www.gosmcpioneers.com/donate/wrest

We also have updated our schedule for this year, if you have not done so please check it out! I would like to highlight that we are having a FIRST EVER outdoor Intra-Squad Scrimmage! It will be hosted on Friday, October 27th at 3:00pm, and will be located in the area in front of Bridges arena and Sparrow Residence Hall! We look forward to a great event and hope to have you all there! T-shirts and Polo's will be available for sale and a very affordable cost.

Also, pictures of your favorite Pioneer wrestling are uploaded to the website, you can go check them out as now. We will also try and update you with results, stats and more as the year goes on!

Again, I want to thank you all for your donations in advance, and thank you for you all showing your support for SMC and for the SMC wrestling program!

Sincerely,

Matthew Oliver
Spartanburg Methodist College
Head Wrestling Coach
c. 864.266.4279 or oliverm@smcsc.edu
Follow us on Twitter: @GoSMCwrestling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT