ADVERTISEMENT

Summerville 5 N Augusta 0

There is a thread for playoff scores. If every game had its own, there's 50 threads.:D
Summerville, SC has been at the top of the playoff race for a long, long time now. If they want their own thread, I stand behind them.

The lower SC State pride is currently in this area of our state. Would like a full report, including a play by play with names for what is happening.

Probably the most beautiful area of our whole state. Their softball in the area, and surrounding, has done so much to make us proud. Go visit. Watch the softball there. It is tops.

Hey GS194 have not heard from you lately, what is your take? Doing the under the radar thing I see?

Last edited:
I originally started the score thread because I ran across numerous scores that night. I have no problem seeing a new thread if it had details instead of score only. I had to work Saturday and didn't attend the game. I did get to follow online and NA didn't do much to help themselves. They had problems that didn't have all year. It will be interesting to see if they can flush the bad performance. Credit the Summerville pitcher for the shutout on a one hitter! All the mistakes on NA part didn't matter because you have to score to win. It wouldn't shock me if these teams meet again for it to be a pitchers duel. Pitching wins more often than not in the playoffs.

It is all about Summerville, SC .... Not NA.

Congrats Green Wave. History is most valuable. Played in the most valuable championship series the last 2 out of 3 years. My hat is tipped.

And a new playoff season begins. So glad my good friends are still in the race.

I originally started the score thread because I ran across numerous scores that night. I have no problem seeing a new thread if it had details instead of score only. I had to work Saturday and didn't attend the game. I did get to follow online and NA didn't do much to help themselves. They had problems that didn't have all year. It will be interesting to see if they can flush the bad performance. Credit the Summerville pitcher for the shutout on a one hitter! All the mistakes on NA part didn't matter because you have to score to win. It wouldn't shock me if these teams meet again for it to be a pitchers duel. Pitching wins more often than not in the playoffs.
Sorry I posted the score only. I'm usually at most of Summerville's games. It's a wonderful program coached by 2 ladies who can flat out coach. My daughter played there when they ran into the buzz saw Boiling Springs team in the final. She was also a part of the 11 inning loss in Lower State final to Runyon's Carolina Forest team. They just keep coming back hoping to get that elusive state ring.

Summeville's pitcher comes back with her Saturday performance you will be one step closer.

BS, I am still here, just don't get to as many games as I use to (Baseball now) and I like to see things for myself before posting. I think NA and the Ville will face off again Wed. AR had the momentum, but now have to fight back from the losers bracket which I think they will do. I will echo a thousand times over what was said previously, the 2 coaches at the Ville are great coaches and GREAT mentors. Heather Tucker runs a GREAT program from top to bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT