ADVERTISEMENT

SUPER CLINICS THIS MONTH - Top U PICK Instruction

bsimpsonhg

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
HIGHER GROUND SUPER CLINICS THIS MONTH

CHECK IT OUT: Coaches & Players (13 & Up - Elite; 8-12 - Intermediate; Grouped by age & skill); U PICK sessions -players make choice; Exceptional instruction, instructor-led game experience, IMPACT Exposure; Choose two-day or single-day attendance; Group and Early Birthday discounts; One or more coaches FREE with five or more players attending. Experience in over 20 countries and almost 40 states. Register online in Camps & Clinics section at http://www.highergroundsoftball.com

*** College Coaches Involved From Programs of All Levels, from SEC, ACC, and Many Other Conferences***

JAN 17-18 Dublin, GA (14th Annual) Southern Pines Complex
INSTRUCTORS
: Lonni Alameda - Head Coach at Florida State University (FSU) and 3-5 outstanding current and/or former FSU coaches and players; Mary Beth Blasingame - Assistant Coach at East Georgia State College; Megan Buning - Member of University of South Carolina Hall of Fame as player; former coach at FSU and University of Mississippi; Amanda Cardell - Coach at Metter HS; former member of our International Player Advisory Board; Sam Floyd - Former coach at Armstrong Atlantic State University, Georgia Southwestern, and Savannah State; Heaven Hinton - Assistant Coach at Georgia Gwinnett College; Nancy Mark - 1997 National High School Coach of the Year; Guest instructor at Dutch National Clinic; Chenita Rogers Edwards - Former member of USA National Team and NCAA World Series Champions; Kristyn Sandberg - Assistant at Louisiana State University (LSU), former University of Georgia standout, and 2012 NPF Rookie of the Year; Bobby Simpson - Former Head Coach of British Women's National Team, Gold Medal winners of 2004 Olympic Test Event in Athens, Greece; Annie Smith - Head Coach at Georgia Southern University; former assistant at Mississippi State & Missouri; Additional staff may be added.

JAN 31-FEB 1 Greenwood, SC (3rd Annual) Lander University
INSTRUCTORS:
Megan Buning - Member of University of South Carolina Hall of Fame as a player and former coach at FSU and University of Mississippi; Ashley Chastain - Coach at College of Charleston; former pitching coach of German National Team; Courtney Knight - Coach at Mars Hill College; former standout at University of Georgia; Lander University - Staff and Players; Lindsay Leftwich - Coach at Louisiana State University (LSU); Chenita Rogers Edwards - Former member of USA National Team and NCAA World Series Champions; Nancy Mark - 1997 National High School Coach of the Year; Guest instructor at Dutch National Clinic; Kurt Swygert - Coach at Lander University; Tina Whitlock - Head Coach at Lander University; former NCAA All-American, USA National Team player, and pro player. Additional staff may be added.

CONTACT & REGISTER NOW: Bobby Simpson 229-392-4048
www.highergroundsoftball.com

THIS SUMMER: Annual College Prep & College Ready SELECT CAMP and at least three set of dates and sites for team camps for schools and travel teams.

I'm Pressing On The Upward Way,
New Heights I'm Gaining Ev'ry Day;
Still Praying As I Onward Bound,
"Lord, Plant My Feet On Higher Ground."
Lord, Lift Me Up And Let Me Stand,
By Faith, On Heaven's Tableland,
A Higher Plane Than I Have Found;
Lord, Plant My Feet On Higher Ground.

Johnson Oatman, Jr. 1892

Higher Ground SUPER CLINICS

ADVERTISEMENT