pita141

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2003
The Palmetto Slam

December 18th & 19th, 2015

Lugoff-Elgin High School

Entry Fee: $150.00

Coaches,

I hope the 2014-2015 Wrestling Season is wrapping up well for your team! As an Ex-Coach, I know one of the most important things for us to do starting the first of March is to start building our schedule for the upcoming year.

On behalf of myself and Head Coach Peter Hemingway, I would like to get a jump start on Lugoff-Elgin’s Wrestling Schedule and help you with yours as well! For the upcoming season, Lugoff-Elgin will move their tournament to the weekend right before Christmas break (Dec 18-19) as this date appears to be less crowded and should offer more opportunity for travel.

This year’s tournament will be expanded back to 32 teams as it has been in the past and will be standard double elimination individual format to include traditional team scoring. Here are some of the following incentives for your team to come:

A-Low entry fee-$150

B-Awards for Top 6 Place winners

C-Most Outstanding Wrestler Awards for Lower and Heavier Weight Classes

D-Team awards to Top 3 Teams

E-Champion T-Shirt for each Weight Class Winner

F-Convenient Central Location in the Midlands area of SC

G-Great way to conclude Dec Competition or prepare for Wrestling over the Christmas Break

Sign your team up as soon as possible: Contact Kevin Knoerr at 803 319 7829 or Email at kevin.knoerr@kcsdschools.net or Peter Hemingway at 803 420 1296 or Email at peter.hemingway@kcsdschools.net. We look forward to signing your team up as soon as possible.

Kevin Knoerr Peter Hemingway

Palmetto Slam Director Head Wrestling Coach

Current Team List:

1. Richland Northeast

2. Fort Dorchester

3. Camden

4. Irmo

5. Cardinal Newman

6. Gilbert

7. North Central

8. Riverside

9. Nation Ford

10. South Pointe

11. Hartsville

12. Military Magnet

13. Spring Valley

14. Clover

15. North Charleston

16. Chester

17. Burke

18. Cane Bay

19. RiverBluff
20. Sumter

21. Lugoff-Elgin
22. Andrew Jackson
23. Georgetown

edited/updated to show that we are now at 23 teams and counting.
We always have a very well run tournament, and great hospitality room.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT