ADVERTISEMENT

Tj Dudley

0ldtimer

Rookie
Jun 25, 2016
Congratulations to TJ, winning the Midlands tournament. Representing SC well, beating Dechow of ODU in the finals!

Reactions: scpackfan
Watched the match. He did great! Midlands overall was exciting. Top notch wrestling and several OT matches.

Just watched last night. Man, he looks great. All the success and wins he's had this is the best I've seen him look no question. He was so active from the first whistle. I think he had a stall call on Dechow (who has a notorious motor) in under the first minute. Cut the corner with ease when Dechow got in deep and fought another off late in the 2nd.

Other than Big Tens does anyone know if there is a chance he'll see Nickal?

84 is a minefield but I think he looks primed to make another deep run and I really think he can push Dean more than anyone.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Just watched last night. Man, he looks great. All the success and wins he's had this is the best I've seen him look no question. He was so active from the first whistle. I think he had a stall call on Dechow (who has a notorious motor) in under the first minute. Cut the corner with ease when Dechow got in deep and fought another off late in the 2nd.

Other than Big Tens does anyone know if there is a chance he'll see Nickal?

84 is a minefield but I think he looks primed to make another deep run and I really think he can push Dean more than anyone.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Possibly this weekend: http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=28&SPSID=58

I suppose a simple schedule check would have done it for me. Appreciate it. I'll be tuning into this one today no doubt.

I think Dudley will bounce back and the match will be closer at Big 10's.... But Bo was impressive. I didn't expect that match to be that decisive... 2 NCAA Finalists and Bo basically had his way with him in this match. Wasn't sure how Bo would handle the new weight, but after this, I think he would match up with Dean well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT